Exam Pattern 2016 for SBI Clerk
Are you looking for the exam pattern for the SBI exam Pattern 2016? So, here in the below article we have provided the exam pattern for the SBI Clerk exam 2016. The State Bank of India has declared the announcement for the SBI Clerk Examination 2016. Candidates can applied for these posts through online mode only. The online registration was starts from the 5th April 2016 and ends on 25th April 2016. The officials also released the exam pattern for the SBI clerk exam 2016 in the official notification. Candidates can download the exam pattern from the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in. The officials conducted the written exam on the May or June 2016. So, all the candidates started the preparation for the Prelims and Mains examinations. By downloading the examination pattern, you can know about the type of questions, number of questions, marking process and examination period and other important points. By reading the complete exam pattern the applicants will make familiar with the exam and question papers. It also helps you to prepare for the examination in the good method so you can solve the questions in the short time with good correctness. Here we provided the all the details about the SBI Clerk Exam pattern 2016.
Details of SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2016
Name of the Bank: State of Bank India
Name of the Posts: Clerk posts
Number of the Posts; 17000
Official website: www.sb.co.in
Name of the category: Exam Pattern 2016
Date of the exam: May or June 2016
Selection Process: Prelims Exam, Main exams and Personal Interview
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2016
Exam pattern for Preliminary Examination
|S.no||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 hour|
Exam pattern for Mains Examination 2016
|S.no||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Number of marks||Time Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|2||General English||40||40||35 mins|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 mins|
|4||Reasoning Ability &
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 mins|
- The details of the SBI Personal Interview will be released soon after the Mains examination on the official notification.
- For the each incorrect answer in the Objective type questions will deducted as ¼ marks.
- In the written exam the questions can be type of multiple choice questions.
Applicants must cautiously refer the following guidelines
In the below we provide the important instructions that can be useful for the applicants in the examination hall.
- Candidates should read the examination and exam hall guidelines
- Examination will be conducted in the Online method only
- Applicants will be allocated a separate computer system to solve the question paper.
- He or She would should to mark the replies by using mouse.
- Candidates can prohibit the usage of the keyboard during the examination.
- Candidates should login to the site to write the exam
- The login screen will be active for ten minutes before the examination starts.
- Applicants will be read the guidelines in the ten minutes.
- The officials should not allow the candidates with any written or printed material inside in the examination centre.
- Candidates are not entered to bring any electronic device, cell phone, pager inside the examination centre.
SBI Clerk 2016 Exam Pattern for Question Paper
In the given steps is the pattern for the SBI clerk exam in the question paper. By reading this you can get the clear idea about the question paper.
- Questions in the query paper will be objective type of multiple choices.
- For every query, they have four or five choices would be provided, out of which you tick for correct ones.
- Applicants has tick the correct reply to obtain the results allocated for the every question.
- They are five sessions in the question paper
- All the queries would in two languages like Hindi and English expect the English session.
- Every section would be of 40 marks.
- The total marks in the examination are 200.
- The total time period given to the applicants to try the queries is 135 minutes.
- Applicants can browse between the queries and sessions as many times as they needs
- For every incorrect reply, 1/4 marks will be subtracted.
- For every correct reply, one mark will be given
Important Links :
Leave a Reply