SBI PO Pre Mains Syllabus : SBI PO Mains exam is going to be held on 31st July, 2016. The result of the SBI PO Mains exam will be out on 16th August, 2016. All the aspirants of SBI PO Prelims are eagerly waiting to take the exam on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th July, 2016; the result of which will be out on 18th July, 2016. All the candidates who have applied for SBI PO 2016 are googling around to know the syllabus of the exam. We are here to provide you the details about the exam syllabus and about old question papers.
The official site of SBI is uploaded with the syllabus sheet of the exam and also the exam pattern in PDF format. Candidates can just go visit the official site of SBI and download the syllabus sheet as well the exam pattern to know the details. The official site of SBI is sbi.co.in. Candidates can also get a hold of the syllabus and exam pattern in our page. We have provided the details below in our page. Read on to know the details about SBI PO Pre Mains 2016.
The syllabus and exam pattern can help a great deal for the candidates to schedule a perfect time table to cover all the topics in time. Keeping that in mind, SBI has released the official syllabus sheet and exam pattern for the aspirants of SBI jobs. The previous question papers with answers were also provided there. Candidates can solve the previous year question papers so as to know the basic pattern of the question paper. By practicing the previous year question papers candidates can get a grip of the variety of questions that will be touched in the question paper of SBI PO exam. The weight age is also clearly mentioned in there so that candidates can estimate the score they can gain easily SBI PO
Particulars about SBI PO Mains
Name of the exam conducting body: State Bank of India
Name of the Post: Probationary Office (PO)
Name of the exam: SBI PO Mains
Exam Date: 31st July, 2016
Results Release Date: 16th August, 2016
Official Website: sbi.co.in.
SBI Mains Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of SBI PO Mains exam is as follows.
- For the topic Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, there will be 45 questions and the exam will be conducted for 60 marks for 2 hours.
- 30 questions will be given from Data analysis and Interpretation section and the exam will be conducted for 60 marks.
- From General/Economy/Banking Awareness, 40 questions will be asked each carries one mark.
- 35 questions from English and the exam is for 40 marks.
- Of total the exam will be conducted for 200 marks.
How to download SBI PO Prelims and Mains Exam Syllabus?
- Log in to the official webpage of SBI i.e., sbi.co.in.
- In the official page check for SBI PO Prelims and Mains 2016 exam syllabus PDF file link and click on it.
- On clicking the link the PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
- Go through the syllabus and start your preparation.
- All the very best!!!
Leave a Reply