Staff Selection Commission – SSC Tier -I Group B & Group C Vacancies Notification 2015 has been released recently. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-I Registration) & 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-II Registration), for Offline on or before 01-06-2015. The SSC is going to conduct Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL Tier-I) Examination 2015 for aspirants looking employment in various Group C and Group D vacancies. The SSC CGL is going to organize Tier-I Examination for applicants, and the candidates selected in Tier-I Examination will be having SSC CGL Tier-II examination. Candidates those who cleared the Tier- II Examination will be called for interview. Candidates cleared the interview will get appointment to join. SSC has advertised about various Group B & C Posts of I. Group B Posts: Assistant, Assistant (Cypher), Inspector, (Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner), Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Inspector of Posts, Statistical Investigator Gr.II, Inspector and for various Group C Posts: Inspector of Income Tax, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Accountant/ Junior Accountant, Upper Division Clerk, Tax Assistant, Compiler, Sub Inspector. Candidates having suitable eligibility criteria as per the vacancies announced can proceed applying for SSC CGL Group B & C Vacancies 2015.Interested candidates can check educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application process and other details from below.
Also Read : SSC CGL Exam Study Plan and Strategy
SSC CGL Tier- I notification 2015
Name of the Examination : Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 (Tier-I)
Websites : ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov
SSC CGL Group B & Group C Vacancy Details:
- Group B Posts:
- Assistant (Cypher)
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector of Posts
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II
- Group C Posts:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Divisional Accountant
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Tax Assistant
- Sub Inspector
- Candidates must have a minimum educational qualification of Bachelors Degree with Economics / Statistics / Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject for Compiler Post,
- Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level for Statistical Investigator Grade .II Post,
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent for All other Posts.
- Candidates age limit up to 30 years for Sub Inspector (NIA) & Asst Enforcement Officer,
- 32 years for Statistical Investigator Gr. II post,
- 20-27 years for Assistant & Tax Asst (CBEC),
- 21-27 years for Assistant (Intelligence Bureau),
- 20-30 years for Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation),
- 18-25 years for Sub Inspector (Group C),
- 18-27 years for all remaining posts as on 01-08-2015.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in three Tiers
- (Tier-I, Tier-II) (i.e. Written examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type))
- Tier-III (i.e. Personality Test cum Interview/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification).
Candidates should have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/-through online mode and offline mode. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PHD and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
How to Pay the Application Fee for SSC Group B and Group C Vacancies
- Candidates should have to pay the fee online through the available website on ssconline.nic.in & ssconline2.gov.in.
- The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or online payment through SBI Challan/ Net Banking/ Credit / Debit cards.
- Candidates can pay the fee offline by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)”only.
- CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country.
How to Apply for SSC Group B and Group C Vacancies 2015 :
Eligible candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
Candidates can apply online through the website ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in by filling all the online application on or before 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-I Registration) & 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-II Registration)
Eligible candidates can apply also through Offline on or before 01-06-2015, Only candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Manipur, Jammu and Kashmir, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad to the concerned Regional Office/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission on or before 08-06-2015.
Instructions to apply for SSC Group B and Group C Vacancies
- Log on to ssconline.nic.in
- Select appropriate advertisement link.
- Online application consists of two parts i.e., Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
- Applicants must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
- After completion of Part-I Registration, candidates must pay the fee as through online/ offline mode.
- Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, upload scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Submit error free application form.
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email and copy of challan must be retained for future purpose.
|Last Date for Part-I Registration||26-05-2015 up to 05pm.|
|Last Date for Part-II Registration||28-05-2015 up to 05 pm.|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application through Offline for Others||01-06-2015.|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application through Offline for Remote Areas & Residing abroad||08-06-2015.|
|Date of CGL Exam 2015 (Tier-I)||09-08-2015 & 16-08-2015.|
Important Links :
CHITRA RAIGAR says
Sir SSC CGL Tier I Examination 2015 ka Exam Pattern & Syllabus Kya h ?
i completed B.E( ece) . iam a 2015 batch. still i have no degree certificate. can i write this exam??? am i eligible???
can u pls tell me how to give preferences for the posts and their codes, and what is meant by EQ in compiler job.. please mail me the details ..
can u pls tell me how to give preferences for the posts and their codes, and what is meant by EQ in compiler job.. please mail me the details .. (For CGL-2015 exam)
sujata kumari says
WHO CAN APPLY Posts of Statistical Investigator Gr.II/ Compiler
sujata kumari says
Are you applying for the Posts of Statistical Investigator Gr.II/ Compiler
Do you possess EQ for the Posts of Statistical Investigator Grade II/ Compiler
ISKA JAWAH YES HOGA YA NO
Thanks for sharing the info,can a student who have written his final B.tech exam and waiting for the result is eligible to apply?
Yes u r eligible for the written exam but u must qualified on the b.e and had a certificate before interview
Pooja Vipra says
Hello, i am graduated frm delhi university with Political science, English core,Hindi core and English elective etc with throughout years as main subjects. So, plz tell me in SSC exam which post is most relevant for me in assistant posts and SI (cbi) posts or any others. Thank you pls reply.
I P.MURALI Regd id is 51156391400,
challan refence no is PAMU51156391400, Paid on 27/05/2015 at SBI.
JOURNAL NO is 014135889…
i have paid the fee through bank. now my registration no is not opening.
so please help me sir today is the LAST DATE for 2nd regd.
CELL : 9394615908…