SSC KKR Recruitment 2015 , Staff Selection Commission, Kerela Karnataka Region (SSCKKR) has recently published a notification inviting eligible interested candidates for filling up 10 posts which includes 1 Post of Senior Radio Technician and 8 Posts of Research Assistant.
As per the notification candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13-02-2015 by 5:00 P.M & for remote areas the last date for submission of application form is 20-02-2015.
Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
Vacancy Details : SSC KKR Recruitment 2015
- Total no. of posts : 10 Posts
- Senior Radio Technician: 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 08 Posts
- UR: 04 Posts
- OBC: 01 Post
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
Here’s the minimum educational qualification a candidate must possess to be eligible for applying to the posts:
- Senior Radio Technician: For being eligible for this post, candidates must possess Degree or Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Communication or else Radio Engineering from a recognised University or equivalent
- Research Assistant: For being eligible for this post, candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences/ Earth Sciences/Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry/ Bio-Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Environmental Sciences/ Bio-Technology from a recognised University/ Institute
- Technical Assistant: For being eligible for this post, candidates must possess graduation in Agriculture/ Economics/ Mathematics or Statistics with relevant experiences
For being eligible for the above mentioned posts, a candidate must be less than 30 yrs of age as on 13-02-015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates will need to pay an amount of Rs 50 through CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamp) from any of the departmental post offices of country.
- For Post 1: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (Group “B” , Non-Gaz., .Non Ministerial)
- For Post 2: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
General, Central Service Group “B” Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial.
- For Post 3: Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2800/- (Group “C” Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial)
Candidates will be selected onb the basis of their performance in an Interview/ Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Document Verification.
Applying Procedure for SSC KKR Recruitment 2015
- For applying to the above mentioned posts, candidates should send the completed application forms along with specified enclosures in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the Post of ___Advertised Vide Category No__of Advt. No. KKR” to the address as mentioned here below.
The Regional Director (KKR),
Staff Selection Commission,
1st Floor, E Wing,
Koramangala, Bangalore- 560034
- Candidates can download the application forms from Regional Office’s website of SSC KKR at ssckkr.kar.nic.in or get the formats as published in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar dated 17thJanuary 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 13th Feb 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Applications For Remote Areas: 20-0215