Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2016 Online Application
Syndicate Bank recently released an official notification of PGDBF 2016 for filling of total 600 posts in Probationary Officers. Candidates need to apply for this Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF notification 2016 to get admitted to PGDBF Course for selection of Probationary Officer posts. Officials of the organisation have released the notification on December 16th 2015 and requested to submit the application forms for this Syndicate Bank PGDBF Programme. By browsing to official site candidates will know all the details about Syndicate bank PGDBF PO recruitment 2016. Only candidates who met the eligibility criteria given by organisation in the notification are only requested to submit their application forms.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016
Syndicate Bank is the oldest and major commercial bank in India. Huge numbers of employees are working under this organization. Syndicate bank is one among the 13 major Commercial banks in the country. Every year authorities of the organisation are giving a chance to many unemployed candidates in India. This Bank will also coordinate the Post graduate diploma in banking and finance (PGDBF) programme. Syndicate Bank PGDBF official notification 2016 is dispatched by officials of the organisation every year. Many candidates participate in this Syndicate bank PGDBF PO recruitment 2016 and finally a few will select to take this PGDBF Programme. This recruitment is released to fill the total of 600 vacant posts. After completion of course candidates who are having capability will be posted as Probationary Officers in any one of the branches in India.
Refer the Syndicate Bank PO official notification 2015 before you apply in order to check details and syllabus. Candidates have to pay the application fee through payment gate way at the time of online application submission. Details of Syndicate Bank PGDBF 2016 such as scale of pay, application fee, process to apply online age limit in the below article.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2015
Name of the Bank: Syndicate Bank
Role of the Job: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total number of vacancies: 600 Posts
Job Category: State Government
Location of the Job: All over India
Category wise vacancy details:
For Unreserved Category Candidates: 303 posts
For OBC Category Candidates: 162 posts
For ST Category Candidates: 45 posts
For SC Category Candidates: 90 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015
Essential Education Qualification:
Candidates must have Degree with minimum of 60 per cent of marks in any discipline from any recognized university.
Age Limit of the candidate:
- Age limit of the candidate should be minimum of 20 years and maximum of 28 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules
Selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in
- Online written examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal interview
- For SC, ST, PWD category candidates application fee is Rs: 100/-
- For all others category candidates application fee is Rs: 600/-
Steps to Apply Online for Syndicate Bank PO 2016
- Visit the official website of the Syndicate Bank www.syndicatebank.in or click on the direct link which is provided below
- In the home page go the careers session
- In careers session find the link syndicate bank PO apply online
- Online Application will open in a new tab
- Fill all the required fields like name, address, educational qualification etc in the given format
- Then upload your scanned passport size photo and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Then click on the submit button
- Save the application form and take a print out for future use
Starting date of the Online Application Form: 16th December 2015
Last date to submit the Online Application Form: 31st December 2016
Admit cards will be available from: 21st January 2016