TNPSC Group 4 Application form 2016 : The online registration for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Group 4 examination has been started from 9th of August 2016. The last date for submission of TNPSC group 4 application form is 8th September 2016. Interested candidates can apply online before the due date.
TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will conduct the TNPSC Group 4 examination on 6th of November 2016. To appear in the examination, candidates have to fill the application form available on the official page of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by appearing in the examination. There are total 5451 vacancies for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment.
TNPSC Group 4 Examination Overview
|Online Application begins||August 9 , 2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||September 8, 2016|
|Last date for payment:||November 11, 2016|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||October 22, 2016|
|Group 4 Exam Date 2016||November 6, 2016|
|Question Paper Answer key||November 11, 2016|
|Result Date||March, 17|
|Date of Counselling||April , 17|
Before applying for the examination, candidates have to follow certain eligibility criteria. Find below the eligibility criteria for the TNPSC Group 4 Examination.
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes: 35 Years
Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities., Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims): 32 Years
“Others” (i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ): 30 Years
Candidates who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only: 35 Years
Candidates have to pass the SSLC, HSC, and graduation degree for different posts. You can check in detail TNPSC Group 4 Exam Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. After that candidates will be selected by a personal interview. You can read our other article on TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process.
Examination Fee: Rs.75/-
Cost of Application: Rs.50/-
The total fee is Rs.125/-
General Tamil / English: 100 questions
General Studies: 100 questions (General studies – 74 + Aptitude Test – 25 )
Total Questions: 200 questions
Total Marks: 300 marks (including Interview / oral test)
Important Points to Do Before Submitting the Application Form
- Scanned passport size photograph along with signature
- A valid E-mail ID or a Mobile Number
- Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Center of Exam etc.
- Don’t forget to give the mobile number in the application form. Candidates will get the result on respective mobiles
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 Exams ?
- Visit the website tnpsc.gov.in
- Check for the TNPSC Group 4 Application Form tab
- Click on the link and apply online
- Download the online application form
- Fill all the details, i.e. name, address, e-mail ID, etc.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph with the signature
- Select the mode of payment
- If you are selecting offline mode, candidates have to pay the fee through post office or Indian Bank
- And if an online mode is been selected then candidates have to pay the application fee using debit card/credit card or net banking procedure
- After the payment, a registration number, application number and a password will be generated.
- Note down the application number, the registration number and the password
For more updates stay tuned to our website.