TNPSC One Time Registration System @ www.tnpscexams.net
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has implemented an new updated version of One Time Registration Process (OTP) to the candidates those who are waiting for Recruitment Notifications. TNPSC frequently will release the Notifications for every year, but some of the candidates will not get the updated news due to some issues. By keeping such candidates in vision authority delivered an option called OTP to get register for all unemployed aspirants. Candidates those who are eagerly waiting for TNPSC Recruitment can login to OTP Process to get updated information regarding TNPSC.
TNPSC OTP Registration
If the candidates once get registered in OTP Process they will get the recruitment updates through sms at released time. It will make the recruitment very easier by using One time Password Registration System. OTP Process in TNPSC is started implementation in the year 2012 and most of the candidates are utilizing the opportunity since 2012. While registered in OTP Process, candidates should mention proper details of a particular Candidate and then after finishing the registration process candidate will receive Unique User ID and Password on a successful registration.
Available Regions for OTP System
The OTP User ID will be valid up to 5 years from the Date of registration. Eligible candidates can utilize the opportunity to get Notifications based on TNPSC Examination. TNPSC OTP Process is available in Kerala and Telangana states for relevant region Students. Candidates can allowed to get apply for TNPSC without OTP registration also, It is an optional choice for the candidates to be easier in receiving the sms regarding Recruitment Notification. Here we are providing the step by step process for TNPSC OTP Registration System.
Updates against TNPSC Recruitment Notifications
It is very useful system to get latest released updates regarding TNPSC Recruitment Notifications. It will be used as on symbolic presentation for unemployed candidates to get apply for a particular Recruitment. Every unemployed candidates can utilize this opportunity by using OTP User ID and Password for every Notification. It is an easy process to register and application fee will be excepted for OTP Registered Candidates.
Uses of TNPSC One Time Registration Process:
- No need to pay fee for most of TNPSC Examinations those who are registered with OTP.
- Examination fee will be RS. 50, But OTP Registered Candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Candidates can directly apply for the Recruitment Notification without filling all the details.
- No need to upload the Photo graph and Signature while applying for any Recruitment against TNPSC.
- Details and information will automatically displays while the user enter Registration number and Password.
- Validity for OTP System will be up to 5 years.
Requirements for OTP Registration:
- Candidate must have a valid User ID and Password.
- Aspirants should have Internet Connection to get updates through message.
- Compatible browsing must be available for the Candidates to get Updated Notifications.
- Applicants must provide valid and used Mobile Number.
- Candidates must be available with recent passport photographs and Signature.
- Every One must have Education Certificates in case of verification.
Procedure to receive OTP Registration:
- To get the One Time Registration Password for OTP Registration, candidates need to go through below steps.
- Initially go through official Portal tnpscexams.net .
- Visit the link for OTP Registration.
- Click on Apply Online then application form will be displayed in the Screen.
- Enter the personal Information like Education qualification, Certificate Details, Photograph, Application fee, Signature and Declaration regarding applying Notification.
- Then Click On Submit Button, OTP User ID and Password will be Displayed on the Screen.
- Candidates need to note down the User ID and Password Details further examinations.