TPSC Recruitment 2015, Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Agartala, Tripura is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Inspector of Schools, Lecturer, Inspecting Officer (Drugs) and Information & Cultural Officer. Candidates can apply for these jobs by filling up an online form. If you’re looking for a government job, you shouldn’t miss this great opportunity.
Here are the details of the Advertisement Notification of Recruitment in TPSC.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies
|Salary Offered||Age Limit
| Inspector of Schools Post
|33||Rs. 9570-30000 + Grade pay Rs. 3500/Month||40|
|20||Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade pay Rs. 5400/Month||40|
| Information & Cultural Officer Post
|08||Rs. 9570-30000 + Grade pay Rs. 2600/Month||40|
| InspectingOfficer (Drugs) Post
|11||Rs. 13575-37000 + Grade pay Rs. 3700/Month||40|
Minimum Educational Qualification For Applying To The Trainee Engineer Post :
- Inspector of Schools – Candidate must have a passed Master degree in any subject with 45% marks/ B.T/ B. Ed or equivalent.
- Information & Cultural Officer– Candidate must have Passed Graduation in Mass Communication/ Journalism or equivalent.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/screening test.
· Date Of Advertisement = 30th Dec 2014
· Application Start Date = 30th Dec 2014
· Last Date = 27st Jan 2015
How to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2015
- For applying to the above mentioned posts, the candidate must fill up the TPSC recruitment form online at http://tpsc.nic.in/jobs/
- The candidate will first need to download the application form.
Rate Of Recruitment Fees
- For group-A Posts = General candidates will need to make a bank deposit of Rs200 and ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates must make a bank deposit of Rs150.
- For group-B Posts = General candidates will need to make a bank deposit of Rs150 and ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates must make a bank deposit of Rs10.
- For group-C Posts = General candidates will need to make a bank deposit of Rs100 and ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates must make a bank deposit of Rs50.
- After that, send your application & all your attested documents to The Joint Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- And then, wait for your admit card.
Contact Details – TPSC Recruitment 2015
If you have any query related to the latest jobs in TPSC, you may contact to the following address :
Tripura Public Service Commission
- Akhaura Road, Agartala, Tripura,
- Pin : 799001,
- Phone No. : 0381-232-5811,
- Fax: 0381-232-3944,
- Phone: 0381-232-2255(Website Cell),
- E-mail – [email protected].