TS EDCET 2016 notification
The TSCHE has released the TS EDCET 2016 announcement. The Osmania University takes the opportunity and enters the Telangana EdCET 2016 examination notification. The certified web site tsedcet.org will declare the TSEDCET announcement with all the eligibility criteria. Candidates can fill the TS EDCET apply online form by the direct link given below. The TS Edcet apply procedure is also provided clearly on our website. The certified site of Osmania University also gives some of the essential particulars about the TSEd.cet examination 2016 notification.
TS EDCET 2016 Notification BEDApplication Form
TS EDCET is shortly known as Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEd.CET). The examination is performed by the Convener of TSEd.CET-2016 and question paper is ready by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This is the second examination performed by tsedcet.org board after the division of Telangana state from Andhra Pradesh. This examination is for admittance of B.Ed Regular Course in the Colleges for the educational year 2016-17. So now it informed the TS EDCET 2016 announcement to give admittance for the candidates who are searching for B.Ed courses. Here in the below post we provide all the details of the TS EDCET exam 2016.
Telangana EDCET 2016 Notification Apply Online
Name of the Exam: Telangana Education Common Entrance Test
Name of the Conducting University: Osmania University
Total Seats: Various in Number
Exam Location: Telangana
Official website: www.tsedcet.org
- Applicants must have ended their BA, BSc, BCom, and BCA, BBA or its corresponding requirement from any documented University / Institution with least qualifying marks
- Final Students are also suitable to register.
- Minimum percentage is 50% for general group and 40% for SC/ ST/ BC (A/B/C/D/E) and Physically Handicapped group applicants
Minimum age limit of the candidates is 19 years and age will be considered as on 01.07.2015
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their presentation in written assessment. EDCET Cut-off Marks 2016 and results will be obtainable before little days of after the conclusion of written examination.
- For General or UN Reserved Applicants can pay Rs. 300/-
- For SC, ST, Other Reserved Category Candidates can pay Rs 150/-
Fee can be paid through TS Online Centres / E Seva Centres / Credit Card / Debit Card /Net banking.
How to Apply?
Candidates go to the official website. Fill the application form and send required documents on or before the last date.
TS EDCET Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016
Design of questions is Multiple Choice / Objective Type
Examination period is 120 minutes
Number of questions is 150 and every question carries one mark
Total examination performed for 150 marks
General English: 25 Questions for 25 Marks
General Knowledge: 15 Questions for 15 Marks
Teaching Aptitude: 10 Questions for 10 Marks
Methodology: Candidates require choosing one of the following subjects. It includes of 100 Questions for 100 Marks.
- Mathematics: 100 Questions for 100 Marks
- Physical Sciences: 100 Questions for 100 Marks
- Physics: 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- Chemistry: 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- Biological Sciences : 100 Questions for 100 Marks
- Botany 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- Zoology : 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- Social Studies : 100 Questions for 100 Marks
- Geography: 35 Questions for 35 Marks
- History : 30 Questions for 30 Marks
- Civics : 15 Questions for 15 Marks
- Economics : 20 Questions for 20 Marks
- English : 100 Questions for 100 Marks
Online Application beginning from: 15th March 2016
Final to Submit Online Application Form: 14th May 2016
TS EDCET Notification 2016 Exam Date: 27th May 2016
Telangana EDCET Result Release Date: 12th June 2016
Important Links :
Leave a Reply