Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has advertised a vacancy circular for 563 Asst Engineer vacancies. Aspirants curiously waiting for TSPSC Recruitment can utilize this opportunity. Authority is inviting online applications from the Telangana State residents who have the following requisite eligibility criteria. Online registration for TSPSC Asst Engineer Vacancy 2015 will commence from 29th August 2015 and registration will end on 28th Sep 2015. All the willing candidates who are waiting for AE Vacancies can proceed to apply for the posts on or before the closing date without any delay.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Civil Mech Vacancy 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who possessed educational qualification as laid in the official notification are requested to apply for the posts. The applicants age should be in between 18 to 44 years as on the closing date of applications. Authority will recruit the candidates on the basis of performance in written test and personal interview. The applicants who are desiring to get the employment in TSPSC Recruitment 2015 should clear both written test and personal interview.
TSPSC AE Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
Aspirants who suitable for the Assistant Engineer vacancies are requested to apply for the posts on or before the last date i.e., 29th Sep 2015. Examination for all applied candidates will be conducted on 25th October 2015 and the admit cards for the test will be issued before 7 days from the date of the examination. Syllabus and exam pattern of the test will be available on the official notification hence the candidates are advised to refer it for more information. Deserved candidates are suggested to apply for TSPSC AE Recruitment 2015 on or before the closing date i.e., 29th Sep 2015
Complete Details regarding TSPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Organization Website: tspsc.gov.in
Job Category: Govt Sector
Job Designation: Assistant Engineers (Civil & Mechanical)
Job Location: Telangana State
Total No of Posts: 563 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Dept: 125 Posts
- Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Dept: 42 Posts
- Assistant Engineers (Civil or Mechanical): 258 Posts
- Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil): 84 Posts
- Technical Officers (Civil or Mechanical): 54 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2015
Age Limit: Applicants age should be between 18 years and 44 years as on 1st July 2015 and age relaxation is applicable reserved category candidates
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education & Training or any other qualification for S.No-1, Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical education or its equivalent qualification for S.No-2, Degree in B.E (Civil or Mechanical) or equivalent qualification recognized by Central University Grants Commission or L.S.E., or L.C.E., or its equivalent qualification for S.No-3 to 5.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in online examination/ OMR.
|Name of the paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||Civil Engineering (Degree Standard)||200||300||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Studies (Degree Standard)||100||200||2 Hours|
Application Processing Fee: Job seekers are required to pay Rs. 100/- towards the application processing fee along with Rs. 80/- through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit card, IMPS – Mobile payments.
How to Apply: Candidates who satisfies the desirable qualification are required to apply online for the posts from tspsc.gov.in in between 29th August 2015 to 28th Sep 2015
Instructions to Apply Online for TSPSC Recruitment 2015
- Candidates have to refer the official notification and User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and proceed to fill the application
- Make sure the scanned copies of photo and signature ready
- And then now log on to the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Go through “Notification No: 09/2015 Assistant Engineers in Various Engineering Subordinate Services” —> “New”.
- Fill the application form by registering and log in using the user name and password
- Enter all the fields correctly and make a payment of application fee on or before the closing date without fail
- After making the fee payment, applicants are required to submit the application form
- Applicants have to make a print out of the application form for future use
Online Registration Opening Date: 29 August 2015
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 28th Sep 2015
Download of Admit Card: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
Date of Examination: 25th Oct 2015