UPSC 216 Vacancies Recruitment Notification 2015 Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued an official Notification for the recruitment of 216 various vacancies in different Departments. Applications are invited from eligible and talented aspirants those who are desired to work at UPSC Organization. To apply for UPSC 126 Various positions Recruitment applicants should possess required qualification levels as per standards of authority. Candidates those who are searching for UPSC Recruitment vacancies 2015 can proceed to check out vacancies details and apply as early as possible without late.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2015
As the un employement if more in present days we can expect heavy competition even for less number of vacancies also. Candidates initially should go through rules and regulations of authority to get more clarity regarding authority norms and conditions. Appeared candidates should strictly follow the rules and norms of authority as an assigned employee. Candidates those who applying for UPPSC Recruitment should pay RS.25 those who belongs to general category and Reserved category candidates are excepted from payment of application fee.
UPSC Recruitment Application form 2015
Application fee should be paid through net banking or online banking. Desired and willing aspirants can apply through online mode by login to official web site www.upsconline.nic.in . Applicants should posses Medical qualification in first or second class under the medical Council Act 1956 for medical officer Posts, Degree for Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeon and Homeopathy from recognized university or Institute. Online applications should reach the organization or before 10th September 2015 and last date to take printout of application form from web site 11th September 2015.
No other applications will not be allowed after closing Date. For more details candidates are advised to go through below information. This is good opportunity for all the aspirants to get settle in govt sector, candidates those who are dreaming to work at UPSC Organization this is the time to proove themself with better preparation tips and schedule. To grasp this opportunity aspirants need to have best preparation among all the competitors with proper scheduled by covering all assigned topics.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2015
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the post: Various Posts
Official website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Total Vacancies: 216 Posts
- Economic Officer: 01 Post
- Company Prosecutors: 05 Posts
- Medical Officers / Research Officers: 10 Posts
- Additional Director: 01 Post
- Anthropologist: 01 Post
- Assistant Anthropologist: 06 Posts
- Joint Director: 01 Post
- Directors: 02 Posts
- Assistant Keepers: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 09 Posts
- Directors: 02 Posts
- Training Officer: 02 Posts
- Scientific Officers: 05 Posts
- Dental Surgeons: 10 Posts
- Factory Manager: 01 Post
- Govt. Advocate: 03 Posts
- Logistic Counsel: 01 Post
- Superintending Mining Geologist: 01 Post
- Divisional Dental Surgeons: 13 Posts
- Divisional Medical Officers: 135 Posts
- Education Officer / Asst. Director: 01 Post
- Scientist – B: 01 Post
- or Dressing Officer: 01 Post
- Public Prosecutor: 01 Post
- Prof of Hospital Administration cum Medical Superintendent: 01 Post
Applicants age limit should be in between assigned limit only and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority.
Candidates should possess graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university or board with good marks.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
As per Govt Norms.
- 25 for general and OBC Candidates.
- No fee for reserved category candidates.
How to apply:
Willing and eligible candidates can apply through online mode from official web site and online applications are allowed till 10th September 2015.
- Last Date to apply Online: 10th September 2015.
- Last Date for Hard Copy Print out: 11th September 2015.