UPSC Recruitment 2015, UPSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Deputy Directors of Operations, Associate Professor (Arabic, Physics), Senior Administrative Officers (Grade-I, Grade-II), Assistant Directors Grade-II and Station Officers. Candidates can apply for these jobs by filling up an online form. Candidates who are interested can apply for these posts on or before 15th Jan 2015.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
Pay ScaleAge Limit
Deputy Directors of Operations
08 Posts15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/- + GP of Rs. 5,400/- per month.50Associate Professor (Arabic)
01 Post37,400/- To Rs. 67,000/- + GP of Rs per month. 9,000/-.45Associate Professor (Physics)
02 Posts37,400/- To Rs. 67,000/- + GP of Rs per month. 9,000/-.45Senior Administrative Officer (Grade-I)
05 Posts15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/- + GP of Rs. 6,600/- per month.40Senior Administrative Officer (Grade-II)
23 Posts15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/- + GP of Rs. 5,400/- per month.35Assistant Director Grade-II
29 Posts9,300/- To Rs. 34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4,600/- per month.30Station Officer
39 Posts9,300/- To Rs. 34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4,600/- per month.30
- Deputy Directors of Operations = Candidates should possess a degree in Aeronautical/Electrical
- Associate Professor (Arabic) = Candidates should possess a degree in Arabic
- Associate Professor (Physics) = Candidates should possess a degree in physics
- Senior Administrative Officer (Grade-I) & Senior Administrative Officer (Grade-II) = Candidates should possess a degree from a recognized university
- Assistant Director Grade-II = Candidates should possess Mater’s degree in economics
- Station Officer = Candidates should possess degree in Science
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the recruitment test and an interview.
· Last Date to apply = 15th Jan 2015 by 23:59 hrs
· Last Date to take the printout copies of application = 27st Jan 2015 by 23:59 hrs
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2015
- For applying to the above mentioned posts, the candidate must fill up the UPSC recruitment form online at www.upsconline.nic.in
- For filling up the form, the candidate must scan a copy of signature and photograph..
- After that, go to www.upsconline.nic.in and fill up the form for whichever post you are willing to.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience and after that fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- The candidate will now have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- After that, the candidate will need to upload the documents in document upload module and after you upload the photograph and signature, check the ORA form and check your details and click on the submit button.
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through the cards issued by the bank/institution.
- Now, the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- After that, the candidate can pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- After that, fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- At last, click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.