UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – 690 RDO Supervisor Amin Posts Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has been issued an recruitment Notification 2015 to fill up 690 vacancies in various departments. Authority inviting the applications from eligible and talented aspirants those who are willing to work at UPSSSC. UPSSSSC Recruitment vacancies includes RDO Super visor Amin Rural Development officer, Demonstrator Posts, Fisheries Development Officer and other Posts.
Total number of vacancies are divided into various numbers for different Posts. Candidates age must be in between 18 years to 21 year and maximum age should be 40 years as on 1st July 2015 and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority. Aspirants must have Degree or Diploma or Certificate in respective trade or in any discipline from concerned board or university. UPSSSC Recruitment Process includes written test and Personal Interview and applicants must qualify in all phases of selection process to get appear for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015.
UPSSSC RDO Recruitment Notification 2015
Selected candidates will get basic pay scale as RS.5200 to RS.20200 along with grade pay as per official norms of authority. Interested and Desired candidates can apply through online mode from official web site www.upsssc.gov.in ,Initially go through official web site and click on application form then fill the details of the candidate then send through online. Applications should reach the organization on or before closing Date.
Online applications are allowed from 19th October 2015 to 18th November 2015, No other applications are allowed after closing Date. This is good opportunity for unemployed candidates those who are waiting for UPSSSC Recruitment Notification. All eligible candidates are advised to apply as early as possible and aspirants can apply within last date. Applied candidates are advised to go through official web site www.upssssc.gov.in . For more details go through go through below information. Complete details regarding UPSSSC Recruitment has been mentioned below and all aspirants should go through below information to get awareness.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Name of the post: RDO Supervisor Amin Posts
Total Vacancies: 690 Posts
Official Web Site: www.upsssc.gov.in
- Cataloguer – 01 Posts.
- Assistant Teacher – 43 Posts.
- House Keeper – 03 Posts.
- Rural Development officer – 256 Posts.
- Super Visor Male – 06 Posts.
- House Matron – 33 Posts.
- Store Amin – 96 Posts.
- Technical Supervisor – 05 Posts.
- Proof Reader – 01 Posts
- Librarian – 01 Posts.
- Craft Teacher – 04 Posts.
- Fisheries Development officer – 98 Posts.
- Female Supervisor – 05 Posts.
- Society Welfare Supervisor – 70 Posts.
- Demonstrator – 63 Posts.
- Amin – 01 Posts.
- Cooperative Agricultural Supervisor – 04 Posts.
- Proof Reader – 690 Posts.
Candidates age must be from 18 years to 21 years and maximum of 40 years as on 1st July 2015 and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of authority.
Applicants must possess Diploma in any stream or Degree or Certificate in relevant filed from recognized university or board.
- 3 years for OBC and general Candidates.
- 5 years for SC or ST Candidates
- Written Test.
Selected aspirants will get basic pay band of RS.5200 to RS.20200 along with grade pay as per standards of authority.
Refer official Notification for application fee details.
How to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – 690 RDO Supervisor Amin Post
- Go through official notification upsssc.gov.in .
- Click on UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 official Notification.
- Download the official Notification page and Dave it.
- Go through the complete details of Notification.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Click on Submit option through online mode.
- Payment of application fee should be paid through online.
- Remember the Registration number and obtained Password.
- Take hard copy of application for further usage.
- Online applications are allowed from: 19th October 2015.
- Last Date to apply: 18th November 2015.