UPSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 for 808 Personal Assistant Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSC) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of stenographer and the personal assistant posts in their organization. There are total of 808 vacancies available for these two posts under UPSSSC as per the notification. UPSSSC is inviting the applications from all the eligible and the interested candidates before the closing date of the applications as given below. Those candidates who wants to apply can go through the complete details of the recruitment that are given below such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, important dates, procedure to apply etc. So, candidates can refer those details and if you feel that you are eligible for the vacancies, you can apply in the online mode following the online applying steps that are given below. For more details regarding the UPSSC stenographer and personal assistant requirements, the candidates are advised to read the complete information from the official notification given below.
UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2016
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of the Posts: Stenographer, Personal Assistant
Total No. of Posts: 808
- Stenographer: 796 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 12 Posts
- Stenographer: Candidates applying for this post need to pass Intermediate or its equivalent from any recognized board or Institution. The candidates should also have a typing speed 80 WPM and 25 Wpm in Hindi on computer with DOEACC certified CCC computer certificate.
- Personal Assistant: Candidates who are going to apply for this post should possess graduation from recognized university (For more details Refer Official notification)
Age Limit: The age limit of the application need to be in between 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as on closing date of applications. Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category candidates as per Rules and regulations of Uttar Pradesh Government.
Selection Process: Selection process for the UPSSSC recruitment will be made based on written Test, Interview and Typing Test. The candidates qualified in the written Exam will be selected for the next round Interview through a call as the final round of selection. Finally, the selection of the aspirants will be based on cut off marks that are set by the organization. Those candidates who get score more than the cut off marks will only be eligible for the next round of selection process, and after that the candidates will be able to get the post that they have applied.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Exam Fee or Application Fee: candidates who are willing to apply need to pay an application fee as requested by the organization (For details of the application fee you can refer official Notification attached below)
Pay Scale: Selected candidates the posts will be given a month pay scale of as follows.
- For Stenographer the pay band is Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay 2800/- and
- For Personal Assistant the pay band is Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay 4200/-
Application Mode: Online Applications
- Online Application starts from: 17th February 2016
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form: 08th March 2016
- Last date to pay Application Fee: 11th March 2016
- UPSSC Stenographer 2016 Exam Date: Update Soon
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016?
Candidates’ eligible and interested can follow the below given steps and then apply for the UPSSSC recruitment 2016 for any of the posts.
Step-1: At first, the candidates willing to apply for the posts need to visit the official website of UPSSSC i.e., www.upsssc.gov.in.
Step-2: Now, Search for the UPSSSC Stenographer and personal assistant online application forms as necessary and click it.
Step-3: Next, you need to enter all the correct details necessary in application in the fields given below.
Step-4: Finally, click on the submit button before the last date given in the notification.
Step-5: You can also take a print out of the application and save it for your future purpose.
Important Links :