UPTET Application form and syllabus 2020
UPBEB will be releasing UPTET 2020 Notification along with the application form and exam schedule in October 2020. UPTET 2020 Exam will provisionally be held on December 22, 2020. The exam is conducted to accredit the eligibility of candidates for becoming a teacher in the schools of Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates have to apply online, application forms are released online on the official – uptet.gov.in. For further details visit the official website their you can receive all information. The exam is divided into two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. As per UPTET 2020 Exam Pattern, UPTET 2020 Syllabus includes Child Development and Teaching Methodology, Language 1 and 2, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Science and Social Studies.
UPTET 2015-16 Application Form and Syllabus : Interested for becoming a teacher in Uttar Pradesh? Well, here is the right opportunity for you. Yes! UPTET exam is on its way, and before you move towards directly applying for the exam which is supposed to start from December, have a quick look into the Notification details and Syllabus of UPTET 2015.
UPTET 2015-16 Application Form and Syllabus
UPTET 2015-16 will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board with an aim to provide to clean way for the aspirants who wish to become teachers in various schools run by Uttar Pradesh government. The candidates who have interest to become teacher are now eagerly waiting for the exam date to be notified by board. UPTET 2015 is supposed to be held in the month of February 2016, and you should be ready with all the knowledge about what and all you need to keep in your hand before applying for the job. So, are you ready to explore? Well, here it comes.
Job Details Of UPTET 2015 Application Form
- Name Of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
- Type Of Job: Government( State Government Of Uttar Pradesh)
- Break-Up Of Vacancies:
- Shayak Adhyapak: 72,825 posts
- Math Science Teacher: 29,334 posts
- Sahayak Shikshak: 15,000 posts
- Type Of Post:
- Primary Teacher: Teaching of students from Class 1 to Class 5.
- Upper Primary Teacher: Teaching of students from Class 6 to Class 8.
- For Primary Teachers:9300- 34,800( With Grade Pay Of Rs.4200/-).
- For Upper Primary Teachers:9300-34,800( With Grade Pay Of Rs.4600/-).
- Method Of Selection: Written Examination And Interview.
- Job Location: Throughout Uttar Pradesh State
Age & Educational Qualification Details Of UPTET 2015
- Age Details:
- Candidates applying for UPTET 2015 has to make sure that they are at least 18 years in age, and maximum of 35 years as on the date of applying for the job.
- Educational Qualification for UPTET 2015 exam:
- Candidates applying for UPTET 2015-16 has to ensure that they possess at least graduation degree for applying to any of the two posts. However, percentage criteria is also present for each respective post. The details are as follows:
- For Primary Teacher: Candidates must have at least 50% mark in Graduation with 2 years DEd. completion certificate from a recognized board or university/ BTC Training from Uttar Pradesh State/ Diploma certificate of 4 years in Elementary education.
- For Upper Primary Teacher: Candidates must have at least 50% mark in Graduation with degree in Elementary education of at least 1 year/ BTC Training from Uttar Pradesh State/ Certificate of 2 year course completion of BTC/CT/NTT.
Notification And Detailed Syllabus Of UPTET 2016
The job details has already been explained above. However, official notification for UPTET 2015 exam is yet to come. But You may visit http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/ for regular updates about the same. We will also update in our page with the notification link once it is out. But notification is expected to get released by the month of December. So, no worries,just wait for few more day. Well, by the time, let us concentrate now on the detailed syllabus of UPTET 2015-16. So, are you ready? Well, lets go ahead then.
- Detailed UPTET 2016 Syllabus
- There will be no negative marks for the exam, and totally there will be 150 questions of 1 mark each, thus making a total of 150 marks with a duration of 90 minutes.
- UPTET-2016 exam will be consisting of the following subjects:
- Teaching Methodology And Pedagogy: Total 30 Questions will be given( Syllabus is same for both posts).
- Mathematics: ( Syllabus is same for both posts).
- Science And Social Studies: Only For Candidates applying for Upper Primary Teacher Post
- Continuous And Comprehensive Evaluation:
- Environmental Science:
- General Grammar: Total 30 Questions will be given.
- Comprehension: Total 30 Questions will be given.
- Language: Total 60 Questions will be given.
All the subjects are being divided into respective Units. So, all these four subjects will now be explained with their detailed syllabus. Here it comes:
For Primary Teacher Post
- Unit 1: Principles and dimensions of development, Child Development concept of growth and development, Factors affection development and its relationship with learning, Role of Heredity and Environment.
- Unit 2: Theories of Learning and its implication, How Children Learn and Think, Motivation and implication for learning, Meaning and concepts of learning and its processes and Factors affecting learning
- Unit 3: Personality concepts and types of personality factors responsible for shaping it its measurement, types and factors affection individual differences understanding individual differences on the basis of language, Individual differences meaning, community caste and religion, gender.
- Unit 4: Mentally retarded, gifted creative, Understanding diverse learner backward, , disadvantaged and deprived, especially able and Adjustment concept, ways of adjustment role of teacher in the adjustment and Learning difficulties.
- Unit 5: Teaching learning process, teaching learning strategies and methods in the context if National Curriculum Framework 2005, Action Research, Right to education act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers in the society).
- Environmental Science: Work & play, Our Food, Plants and Animals , Air, Water, Indian Constitution , Earth and sky, History and culture of India, Our country ,Our state.
- Mathematics: Fractions, Number system, Arithmetic’s, Measurements, Geometry, and Data Applications.
- Important Note: English, Hindi, Urdu and Sanskrit are the only four language options that are offered to the candidates.
For Upper Primary Teacher Post
- Science And Social Studies: Basic Concepts related to the Social Science and General Science( Easy Questions).
- Curriculum And its Transaction: Testing of basic concepts
- Aims And Objectives Of Teaching Environmental Studies
- Note: Candidates appearing for Upper Primary Teacher Post may expect a bit tougher and standard questions than the candidates appearing for Primary Teacher post.
Application Fee For UPTET 2016
- Candidates applying for the job and belonging to General/UR category has to pay Rs.500/- as Application Fee.
- Candidates applying for the job and belonging to ST/SC/PWD category has to pay Rs.15-/- as Application Fee.
- Starting Date Of Online Registration: 26th November 2015.
- Closing Date To Apply For UPTET 2015: 16th December 2015
- Last Date For Payment Of Application Fees: 17th December 2015
- Last Date For submission of printed Application Form: 18th December 2015
- Last Date For correction of Application Form: 21st to 25th December 2015
- Date of Exam : 2nd February 2016
- To Visit their official website Click Here
- To see detailed Syllabus Click Here
- Click here to see official Notification.
- Click here to apply online.
Best Of Luck For The Exam!
Prepare Well For A Better Tomorrow!