VITEEE has issued a notification for VIT University Chennai Engineering Eligibility test 2015. Students who are looking for admission in CIT University can apply online by visiting official website www.vit.ac.in. Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2015 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/ Intermediate). The selected candidates will have to submit a DD for Rs 30,000 /- in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore, on the confirmation of seat and acceptance of branch allotted. This includes Rs 10,000 /- towards counseling fee. Counseling fee is Non-Refundable but it will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the University.
VITEEE 2015 Entrance Exam Notification
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2015 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/ Intermediate).
Age Limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1993 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2015. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counseling, failing which they will be be disqualified.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE-2015 conducted by VIT University.
- Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
- The candidates will be short-listed based on their entrance examination marks and will be called for the counseling.
Issue of Application Forms – Online: Candidates Have To Pays Rs 940/- By DD Mode Candidates Have To Pay There Application Fee Through Online Mode By Net Banking Debit Card Credit Card.
Issue of Application Forms – OMR: Application Form and a printed self addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of Rs 990/- from the various post offices as given in the VIT website www.vit.ac.in.
The selected candidates will have to submit a DD for Rs 30,000 /- in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore, on the confirmation of seat and acceptance of branch allotted. This includes Rs 10,000 /- towards counseling fee. Counseling fee is Non-Refundable but it will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the University.
Submission of Documents at the Time of Counseling:
- VITEEE-2015 e-Admit Card and VITEEE Result copy.
- Class X Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth or any age proof Certificate.
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available).
- Community Certificate (For SC/ST only).
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- DEMAND DRAFT for Rs 30,000/- drawn in favour of VIT University, payable at Vellore.
How to Apply: VITEEE 2015 Entrance Exam Notification
- Please make sure that you are using the correct application form.
- Your application will be machine-processed. Use only black ball-point pen and CAPITAL letters to enter the required information. Use only pencil to shade the circle to correspond with the code / appropriate alphabet / numeral, which you have entered as your option.
- Your photograph, signature and address will also be scanned by a machine that recognizes only good quality images. Therefore, paste a good quality, recent, passport size colour photograph and sign in the space provided with black ball-point pen only. Do not stick the attested photograph.
- Write the complete address giving your name and pin code carefully and legibly.
- The completed application form should be enclosed separately in the printed envelope provided, addressed to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632014 and sent through Registered Post or Speed Post, so as to reach the Office of Admissions on or before 27th February 2015.
Important Instruction For Filling Online Application
- For online application form visit vit.ac.in
- Before Applying Online Candidates Read The Instruction Carefully.
- Candidates Have To Registered On Online Application Form Carefully.
Last date for Receipt of Application form: Saturday, February 27, 2015
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE-2015): April 8 to April 19, 2015
Declaration of Results (Tentative): Thursday, April 30, 2015
Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road Chennai – 600 127
Tel : +91 44 3993 1555 Fax : +91 44 3993 2555
Email : [email protected]