VMC Recruitment 2015: Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) has released the VMC Recruitment 2015 Employment Notification for 84 Asst, Plumber, Mason, Pipe Fitter, Mechanic & Horticulture Asst Vacancies. Candidates who are looking forward can apply offline by visiting official website for the complete and detailed notification. We suggest all the candidates who are eligible to apply for these VMC jobs as there is large number of vacancies. The candidates without required qualification need not apply. The candidates should remember to apply on or before last date. The applications which are reached late due to postal delay or any other reason, they will not be accepted.
VMC 84 Government Jobs Recruitment 2015
Candidate who are applying their education qualification will be ITI or equivalent from any recognized University or Institute. For detailed notification kindly visit official website www.vmc.gov.in. Candidates need to go through the notification thoroughly and then start applying for the posts. Further complete details like number of posts, name of the posts, education qualification, Selection procedure and how to apply were given below:
VMC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organization: Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC)
Official Website: vmc.gov.in
Job Category: Govt. Jobs
Number Of Posts: 84
Name Of The Post: Assistant, Plumber, Messon, Pipe Fitter, Mechanic, Horticulture Assistant, Draughtsmen (Civil), M.E.M.M, Surveyor, Wireman, Lineman.
Education Qualification: ITI or equivalent
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website that is vmc.gov.in.
- Home page will gets opened and there you an find a link for application format.
- Just click on the link and you can get the application, download it
- Filling the application without any mistakes is important and don’t leave any field which is said to be mandatory.
- Check the filled application once.
- Send it to the below mentioned address. This is all to be done before last date 2nd March 2015.
Selection Criteria: Written Test, Interview
Last Date: 2nd March 2015
Leave a Reply