WB Police Junior Constable Recruitment 2016 Online Application
West Bengal Police Board released a latest recruitment for the Junior Constable Vacancies at official website. Candidates who are waiting for recent police jobs in West Bengal use this chance the department release 1149 vacant positions as Constable Jobs. Interest and eligible candidates applied for WB police notification 2016 through online or offline mode on or before the last date. Here we have provided all the details like selection process, age limit and pay scale and etc.
WB Police Recruitment 2016 for 1149 Junior Constable Vacancies Apply at www.policewb.gov.in
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is inviting Online or Offline Application from Class 8th (VIII) passed candidates of suitable age group for filling up 1149 free posts of Junior Constable in West Bengal. Candidates who are waiting for government jobs in West Bengal can apply for through online or offline mode. The selection of candidates for West Bengal Junior Constable posts 2016 based on their performance on the written test and personal interview. The shortlisted candidates can get the good pay scale as per the department rules. The surrender of Application is accessible from 7th March 2016 to 8th April 2016 for Birbhum District and from 10th March 2016 to 11th April 2016 for Paschim Medinipore (counting Jhargram Police District), Bankura and Purulia Districts.
Details of WB Police Recruitment Constable Jobs 2016
Name of Board: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB), Government of West Bengal
Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in
Name of Recruitment: WB Police Junior Constable Recruitment 2016
Total Number of vacancies: 1149 posts
Name of the Posts: Junior Constable posts
Name of the Category: Government Jobs 2016
Job Location: West Bengal
Vacancy Details: Junior Constable (659+490): 1149 Posts
District wise Vacancy:
- Birbhum District: 490 posts
- Paschim Medinipore (including Jhargram Police District), Bankura and Purulia Districts: 659 posts
The candidates must have passed Class VIII (8th Standard) from a documented educational institute or board. For extra information read the official notification.
The age limit of the candidate must be as on 1st January 2016.
- Minimum age limit should be 18 years
- Maximum age limit should be 27 years.
- Age limitation should be valid as per the Government norms for all the ex-serviceman category
- The upper age limit for OBC is three years
- For SC/ST candidates is five years.
Physical Measurement Test
Physical Endurance Test
Candidates refer the official notification for application fee as post wise.
The selected candidates will be paid according to West Bengal Government rules.
Opening Date to Apply Online/Offline: 7th March 2016
Final Date to Apply Online: 8th April 2016
Final Date for Receipt of Offline Application Form: 8th April 2016 (up to 05:00PM)
Paschim Medinipore (including Jhargram Police District), Bankura and Purulia Districts
Initial Date to Apply Online/Offline: 10th March 2016
Final Date to Apply Online: 11th April 2016
Final Date for Receipt of Offline Application Form: 11th April 2016 (up to 05:00PM)
How to Apply for WB Police Junior Constable 2016?
- Go to official website.
- Search for the latest notification of WB police 2016
- Refer the guidelines book carefully
- Fill the important information like personal and educational about the candidate correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph, signature and educational documents.
- Submit the application for completion.
- Save it for further use.
- Candidates need to download the application form
- Fill the details in the hard copy of application form
- Attach all the required documents and certificates.
- Send the application with documents to the WBPRB address through India Post.
Important Links :