WBHRB Recruitment 2015 for General Duty Medical Officer Posts
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released the notification for filling up the vacant posts of General Duty Medical Officer Posts. The job aspirants who are eligible and willing to work in the West Bengal government jobs can apply for these posts. The notification was released for the recruitment in the department of West Bengal Health service which is a Basic Grade and Health and Family Welfare Department. The job aspirants can check the eligibility criteria and then can apply through online from 1st December 2015 to 14th December 2015.
WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2015
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released the Online Applications for the eligible job aspirants for the Post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancies. Interested job aspirants can check the WBHRB Recruitment 2015 Notification for GDMO in this recruitment notification. Online Registration for WBHRB the posts of GDMO Recruitment 2015 will be available from 01/12/2015. The last date of submission is 14/12/2015. Everyone is requested to submit the online application forms on or before the last date.
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
Vacant Posts: 3135 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: West Bengal
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Vacancy Details according to the categories
- For Unreserved : 1463 Posts
- For SC : 746 Posts
- For ST : 222 Posts
- For BC Category A : 358 Posts
- For BC Category B : 250 Posts
- For PWD : 96 Posts
The selected candidates will be paid Rs 15, 600/- to Rs 4200-+ GP of Rs 5400
- Written Examination
- Starting of Online Applications is 1st December 2015
- Last Date for Online Applications is 14th December 2015
- Payment of fees at bank branches through offline is from 2nd December to 21st December 2015
- Last Date for full submission of form is 23rd December 2015 before 8PM
Candidates who willing to apply for these posts must have Medical Qualification which includes in the First or Second schedule or the part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and the Registration as the Medical Practitioner in the West Bengal.
Desirable: One year practical training as House Staff in any of the Government Hospital or recognized University.
The Candidates who are willing to apply for this notification should not be more than 32 years as on 1st January 2015. Age Relaxation will be applicable is accordin to the Government rules.
- The Candidates must submit the application with the fee of Rs 210/- through the Bank counter in any of the branch of Banks which are participating in the GRIPS (Government Receipt Portal System). Government Receipts head of account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST are exempted from the fee
WBHRB Online Application Form 2015
The Eligible Candidates can get the WBHRB GDMO Recruitment Application form at the official website that is www.wbhrb.in. All the interested job aspirants can apply for the recruitment through online from 01/12/2015 and last date of the submission is 14/12/2015. Once if the registration is completed on or before 14th December 2015 then you can submit the completed Application form on or before 23rd December 2015.
Steps to Apply for the West Bengal Health Recruitment 2015
- First log on to the official website that is www.wbhrb.in
- Search for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2015
- Click on WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2015
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on online application form
- Fill the Online application form with correct details
- Click on Submit
- Download the form and take the print out for the future use.
Important Links :
Click here directly to apply for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2015
Leave a Reply