Current Affairs 02nd April 2016
Current affairs is the most important topic that everyone must aware. Especially competitors who are clashing with various competitive examinations must have good grip on current affairs to score merit in exam. Current Affairs /GK /GA is the most important subject to score good marks in any of the competitive examination. Hence for the competitors we are updating the regular GK Bits on our page. Hence aspirants can follow us to have up to date knowledge on GK.
Current Affairs 02nd April 2016
India, US ink MoU for setting up LIGO observatory in India
- India has marked a notice of Understanding (MoU) with the United States for setting up Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory (LIGO) in India.
- LIGO is an expansive scale material science investigation and observatory to distinguish gravitational waves.
- The MoU was marked in the vicinity of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the sidelines of the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington.
Union Government discharges Indian Intellectual Property Panorama
- Union Government has discharged Indian Intellectual Property (IP) Panorama to expand mindfulness and fabricate affectability towards IP in the SME part, the scholarly world and scientists The IP
- Panorma is a solitary window interface for data on IP and direction on utilizing it for upper hand. It can be gotten to at http://ict-ipr.in/index.php/ip-scene.
Union Government forces shield obligation on import of steel items
- The Union Finance Minister has developed the protection obligation on import of some steel items by two years i.e till March 2018. In such manner, the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has issued a warning saying that defend obligation will be decreased to 10% in stages till 2008 from current 20%.
- The protection obligation will be forced on steel items hot-moved level results of non-composite and other amalgam steel in curls of 600 mm width.
- The obligation will be on the items which are transported in at or over the base import value (MIP), which sets a story value for the most part to dishearten imports beneath this cost.
- The fundamental expectation of this move is to shield residential industry from attack of shoddy steel supplies (imports) from China in the midst of a worldwide excess.
Haryana Assembly passes bills for mandaotry instructive criteria for urban neighbourhood bodies races
- The Haryana Legislative Assembly has consistently passed two bills to make least instructive capability criteria required for the urban neighborhood bodies race (ULBs).
- These bills are (i) The Haryana Municipal (Amendment) Bill, 2016 (ii) Haryana Municipal Corporation (Amendment) Bill, 2016. These bill looks to change the correct Section 13 An of the Haryana Municipal Act, 1973 and Section 8 of the Haryana Municipal Corporation Act, 1994 separately.
Shiva Thapa wins Silver award at Asian/Oceania Qualifying occasion in China
- Expert Indian boxer Shiva Thapa has won the silver award at the Asian/Oceania Qualifying Tournament held in Qian’an, China in the 56 Kilogram classification last in the last match, he lost to Thailand’s Chatchai Butdee by 0-3 score who won the gold decoration.
- By entering in the last match of this occasion, he had booked his ticket to 2015 Rio de Janeiro Olympics Games in the wake of beating Kazakhstan’s Kairat Yeraliyev in the elimination rounds.
- Shiva is a World Championship bronze-medallist in the Bantamweight class held in Doha in 2015. He likewise had taken an interest in the 2012 London Olympics and was the most youthful Indian boxer to meet all requirements for the Olympics.