Current Affairs 06th April 2016
Current Affairs is the most important and live topic that everyone of the competitor must aware. The Current Affairs / GA ia part of various examinations like Railways, Bank, IAS, IPS and other crutial examinations. Hence all the aspirants taking part in those tests must aware of current affairs / General awareness. Here we are providing the GK Bits for free download on regular basis. Stay tuned to our page to go through the daily GK/ current affairs.
Current Affairs 06th April 2016
Vishwanathan Anand to be regarded with Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award
- Five-time world chess champion Vishwanathan Anand (46) will be regarded with the Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award.
- Maharashtra State Governor C Vidyasagar Rao will offer grant to him at an occasion to be held in Mumbai on April 12, 2016.
MHA constitute Madhukar Gupta advisory group to propose approaches to fix security along Indo-Pak outskirt
- The Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has constituted abnormal state panel to recommend approaches to fix security along India-Pakistan fringe.
- The council will be going by previous Union Home Secretary Madhukar Gupta. It will recommend (i) approaches to reinforce the security along the India-Pakistan Border and (ii) address the issue of holes and weakness in outskirt fencing.
PM Narendra Modi dispatches Stand up India plan for SC/ST, ladies
- Executive Narendra Modi has propelled the Stand-up India plan went for giving credit to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and ladies borrowers in the non-ranch area.
- The plan is planned to advance business among SC/ST and ladies and further give a push to government’s monetary consideration program.
In the first place semi-fast prepare Gatiman Express hailed off from Delhi
- India’s First Semi-High Speed Train (SHST) Gatimaan Express was hailed off between New Delhi and Agra.
- It was hailed off by Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu from Nizamuddin Railway station in New Delhi and achieved Agra on time in 100 minutes.
- It is speedier than Shatabdi Express which takes 117 minutes between two destinations.
Engineer of Madras Atomic Power Station M H P Rao passes away
- Previous Project Director of Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS) Myneni Hari Prasad Rao passed away because of maturity infirmities. He was 88.
- He was viewed as the Father or Architect of the MAPS and had served its first venture chief.
Researchers find new planet with triple-star framework named KELT-4Ab
- Researchers have found an uncommon triple-star framework named KELT-4Ab with a gas mammoth planet comparative in size to Jupiter.
- It was found by the specialists at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in the United States. The exploration was distributed in The Astronomical Journal.
DCB Bank dispatches India’s first Aadhaar-based ATM
- DCB Bank has propelled an India’s first of its kind Aadhaar-based Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) use office.
- As of now, this ATM has been set in pilot site at DCB Bank at Peninsula Business Park, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
Bihar Government forces complete restriction on liquor
- Bihar Government has taken a choice to totally restriction on a wide range of alcohol (liquor) all through the state including Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL). Choice in such manner was taken by the state bureau led by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar in Patna.
- Prior on first April 2016, state government had banned nation made alcohol in the state aside from IMFL in the principal stage. Presently in the second stage, outside alcohol (IMFL) will likewise be banned with prompt impact.
- The generation, deal and business of a wide range of alcohol have been banned in the state. From now on individual discovered enjoying fabricating exchange, transportation, deal and utilization of alcohol over the state will be rebuffed under the stringent procurements of the Bihar Excise (Amendment) Act, 2016.