Current Affairs 13th April 2016
General Awareness / General Knowledge / Current Affairs is the curtail subject that every one of the competitors must be expert with. Most of the Government / Non-Government Competitive Examinations are making stress on this topic to test the students knowledge updating skills. Hence for the aspirants we are providing daily current affairs / GK Bits on our page.
Current Affairs 13th April 2016
Union Cabinet offers gesture to MoU in the middle of India and Bangladesh on collaboration in the field of Fisheries
- The Union Cabinet has given its endorsement for expansion of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) marked in the middle of India and Bangladesh on collaboration in the field of Fisheries.
- The MoU was marked in September 2011 to upgrade two-sided participation in the field of Fisheries and aquaculture and associated exercises between two neighbouring nations.
- With this expansion, the MoU will stay in power for a time of next five years i.e. 2021 unless both of the gatherings end it. This MoU can be reached out for further period as might be commonly settled upon. Since it came into power, the MoU has reinforced the well disposed relations in the middle of India and Bangladesh.
- It had assumed imperative part in advancement of improvement of participation in fisheries and aquaculture and partnered areas through commonly concurred exercises and systems.
Union Cabinet supports MoU between India, UAE to check human trafficking
- The Union Cabinet has given its endorsement for marking of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in the middle of India and United Arab Emirates (UAE) on participation in anticipating and battling of Human Trafficking.
- The MoU will expand the respective collaboration on the issues of avoidance, recuperation, salvage and repatriation identified with human trafficking particularly of ladies and kids speedily.
Union Cabinet offers gesture to adjustment of South Asia Wildlife Enforcement Network
- The Union bureau has given its formal endorsement for receiving the Statute of the South Asia Wildlife Enforcement Network (SAWEN).
- With this, India will get to be individual from SAWEN, a provincial between administrative body in battling natural life wrongdoing in the district and past.
- By getting to be individual from SAWEN, India will fortify its ties with the part nations for controlling the trans-limit untamed life violations through coordination, correspondence, joint effort, participation and limit working in the locale.
India, US consent to sign logistics bolster settlement
- India and United States have consented to sign Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) to increase two-sided safeguard ties. In such manner, a declaration was made by Union Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar and US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter after designation level talks between two sides.
- Ashton Carter was on three day official visit to India. By marking LEMOA, both nations will have the capacity to have admittance to each other’s logistics support alongside refueling and berthing offices. LEMOA is one of the three foundational understandings that guide US high innovation participation with different nations.
- Other two are Communications Interoperability and Security Memorandum of Agreement (CISMOA) and Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement for Geo-spatial Cooperation (BECA).
Dogri Poetess Padma Sachdev chose for 2015 Saraswati Samman
- Dogri Poetess and author Padma Sachdev (76) has been decided for the prestigious Saraswati Samman for the year 2015. She has been decided for her collection of memoirs ‘Chitt-Chete’ written in Dogri dialect and distributed in 2007.
- In her 662-page collection of memoirs, Ms. Sachdev has incorporated some noteworthy photos with dignitaries from her state, country and the world. Her work was chosen by the jury managed by previous Chief Justice AS Anand from 22 works in the same number of dialects distributed between the years 2005-2014.