Current Affairs 19th April 2016
Current Affairs is the very important topic that every one of the competitors must be through with. The competition is notably raising for various examinations like, IBPS, RRB, IAS and other examinations. People are interested in applying for Government jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway jobs etc. Hence all the people who desire must have strong knowledge in General awareness / GK to clear the examination. Hence to support the competitors, we are uploading the current affairs for aspirants.
Current Affairs 19th April 2016
Union Government discharges memorial coin to check Tatya Tope affliction day
- The Union Government has rented a memorial coin of 200 rupees and a course coin of 10 rupees on flexibility warrior Tatya Tope.
- It was discharged by the Union Culture Minister Dr. Mahesh on the event of the Martyrdom Day of Tatya Tope in New Delhi.
- The Union Ministry of Culture has been commending the 200th Birth Anniversary of Tatya Tope amid 2015-16 in relationship with State Government of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
Maharashtra Government bans burrowing of bore wells past 200 feet
- Maharashtra Government has banned burrowing of borewells past 200 feet with a specific end goal to check the precarious decrease in ground water level over the state.
- It was reported by Water Supply and Sanitation Minister Babanrao Lonikar. State Government has taken this choice in the wake for serious dry season and diminishing ground water level crosswise over different districts in the state.
- This boycott will be actualized under the Maharashtra Groundwater Development and Management Act with a specific end goal to control the abundance water pumping through borewell.
- From this time forward, burrowing of borewell that damages endorsed tenets will culpable offense. The violators of the standard would now confront fine or even detainment.
Maharashtra Government to utilize multi dimensional image system to check spurious alcohol
- Maharashtra Government has chosen to make it obligatory to have a multi dimensional image on each liquor bottle fabricated and sold in the state so as to check offer of spurious alcohol.
- From now on, no alcohol container will be permitted to be sold in the state without the multi dimensional image. The choice was taken remembering the 2015 catastrophe at Malwani where around 100 individuals kicked the bucket in the wake of devouring spurious alcohol.
Deepak Mishra selected as ADG of CRPF
- Senior IPS officer Deepak Mishra has been named as Additional Director General in the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- His agreement was cleared by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). He will have residency till November 2018 with impact from the date of presumption of charge of the post.
- Deepak Mishra is IPS officer of the 1984 group of the Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram and Union Territory (AGMUT) framework.
Rafael Nadal wins 2016 Monte Carlo Masters title of Tennis
- Pro tennis player Rafael Nadal (World No 5) from Spain has won the 2016 Monte Carlo Rolex Masters title of Tennis. In the last match he crushed Gael Monfils of France by 7-5, 5-7, 6-0 score.
- It was his general ninth Monte Carlo Masters title and his 68th win from 100 finals on the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) World Tour.
- It was additionally Nadal’s 100th ATP Tour last appearance and this win likewise helped Nadal to level with Noval Djokovic’s (World No 1) record of 28th Masters Titles. In this way, Rafael Nadal has won 14 Grand Slam singles titles, 28 titles in ATP World Tour Masters 1000 occasions and 16 ATP World Tour 500 competitions.
- He additionally had won 2008 Olympic gold decoration in singles. In tennis is broadly known as the King of Clay. He is the main male player in tennis history to win one Grand Slam and Masters 1000 title for ten back to back years from 2005 to 2014.