MPSC Recruitment 2015: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a vacancy circular for 557 various vacancies. MPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification has been issued recently and authority is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. Applicants who are eligible for the proposed vacancies may apply online for the posts. Willing candidates may proceed to apply for the posts on or before 20 August 2015. Job seekers who possessed Degree in Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Degree/ equivalent from recognized University/ MBA/ Degree in Engineering/ Physics/ Maths are eligible for the posts. For more details regarding the qualification, please visit the official notification
MPSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria, Selection process
Aspirants will be with the age in between 21 years to 35 years are eligible for Dental Surgeon Posts. And the age in between 19 years to 33 years as on 1st November 2015 are eligible for remaining all other posts. All the applicants who eligible for the posts can proceed to apply for the posts on or before the closing date. Applicants will be selected for the posts based on the performance in written test and personal interview. All the eligible candidates are called for the written examination. Shortlisted candidates through examination will be called for personal interview. Written examination is going to be conducted in Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur & Pune.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body made by the Constitution of India to choose candidates for common administration employments in the Indian condition of Maharashtra as per the benefits of the candidates and the principles of reservation. The Head Office of the MPSC is situated at the Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Protected Body built up Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which gives a smooth and proficient providing so as to work of the Legislature of Maharashtra suitable contender for different Government posts and exhort them on different administration matters like plan of Enrollment Standards, prompt on advancements, exchanges and disciplinary activities and so forth.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 557 Posts
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Dental Surgeon (Group B) – 189 Posts
- Deputy District Collector: 09 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police: 13 posts
- Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax: 03 posts
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Block Development Oficer: 21 posts
- Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service): 15 posts
- Superintendent (State Excise): 01 post
- Tehsildaar: 10 posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts
- Kaksh Adhikaaree: 38 posts
- Assistant Block Development Officer: 09 posts
- Chief Officer (Municipal Corporation/ Council: 185 posts
- Deputy Superintendent (Land Records): 08 posts
- Deputy Superintendent (State Excise): 03 posts
- Assistant Commissioner (State Excise): 03 posts
Naib Tehsildar: 37 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years to 35 years as on 1st November 2015 for Dental Surgeon posts and remaining all other posts the candidate’s age should be between 19 to 33 years as on 1st November 2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules
Educational Qualification: Applicants must be completed their Degree in Bachelor of Dental Surgery and should have experience of at least one year as a Clinical Assistant for Dental Surgeon. Applicants must be completed Degree/ equivalent from recognized University/ MBA/ Degree in Engineering/ Physics/ Maths. For more details of qualification please visit the official notification
Selection Process: The applicants are required to appear for the Written Examination and Personal Interview
- Last Date to Apply Online for Dental Surgeon: 20th August 2015
- Date of Main Exam: 12, 13 & 14 September 2015
- Exam Centres: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur & Pune.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2015 can visit the official website mpsc.gov.in and go through the notification clearly.
- Online application link will be available on the official website and go through the link to fill the application
- Candidates who are willing and eligible may apply for the posts on or before the closing date 20 August 2015.
- Applications will not be accepted after the closing date, all the willing candidates are requested to apply without waiting for closing date
Candidates are advised to visit the official website mpsc.gov.in to know more latest information regarding MPSC Recruitment 2015.