UPPSC 77 Regional Inspector Recruitment 2015, has recently published a notification inviting eligible interested candidates for recruiting the posts of Regional Inspector. As per the notification, there are 77 posts to be filled and candidates can apply for the posts on or before 3th Feb 2015 by applying through uppsc offcial website. Here are some important details about the recruitment which you must read before applying for it.
- Total no. of vacancies : 77
- Name Of Post: Regional Inspector
Here is the educational criteria a candidate must surpass for applying to the posts.
- The candidate must have passed the High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or equivalent.
- An automobile engineering diplopma (3 yrs course) or
- A Mechanical Engineering diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3 years course) or
- An equivalent qualification in any of the above disciplines by the Central Government or State Government
- The candidate should have a 1 yr experience of working in a reputed automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine
- The candidate must have a driving license which will authorize him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles.
- The candidate must be thorough with Hindi language written in Devanagari script.
For being eligible for applying to the above mentioned post, a candidate must be in the age range of 21 to 40 yrs.
The applicants selected will be able to get a salary of Rs. 9,300/- – Rs. 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-)
Candidates who’re interested and are eligible can apply for the mentioned posts from UPPSC official website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Instructions For Applying Online
- Go to UPPSC official website: uppsc.up.nic.in
- Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination.
- Fillup the basic registration form and click the ‘submit’ button,. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registration Acknowledgment’ will be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
- There will be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect, Examination fees payment details will be displayed. On selecting the bank to deposit the fees through E-Challan, the E-challan of concerned bank will be displayed and printed in which there shall be Candidate’s Registration No., Name, Date of Birth and fee Amount. The candidates will have to go with E-Challan (in the Bank which is opted by the candidates themselves) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of Echallan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID/Journal No.and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of applying at third stage.
- After two days of depositing the fee, the candidate will need to fill up all the details online and upload the scanned copied of photograph and signature wherever needed and click on submit.
- For future references, get a printout copy of the application form.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 3rd Feb 2015