Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CMS Recruitment notification available on the website official – www.upsc.gov.in . Candidates can fill the application form from July 29. The application fees of UPSC CMS IS Rs. 200/- while women and reservation candidates are free from the payment of the fee. The last date to fill the Combined Medical Services Application form is August 18, visit official website for more details. UPSC CMS Exam is a computer-based test. The Exam date is October 22, 2020. Candidates who will qualify the CBT will be called for a personal interview later. There are 559 vacancies which has YPSC released for the CMS exam.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – 454 Assist Divisional Medical Officer, Assist MO & other Vacancies; apply online @ upsc.gov.in : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has rolled out much-awaited notification seeking applications from the eligible candidates for the Combined Medical Examination. There are 454 assistant divisional medical officers, assistant medical officer, and other vacancies this year as per the notification. Candidates who would like to work with UPSC can apply for the posts before the last date i.e., 25th May 2018. The applications were being accepted starting from 2nd May 2018. Already many applications flowed in for the posts through online mode. Shortlisted candidates will be given jobs across the country.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018
UPSC every year conducts CMS exam for the recruitment of merit and talented candidates for various vacant posts. This year too, it is all set to organize the exam for the aspirants who have applied for it. Citing the same, it has issued the official notification mentioning all the requirements for the vacant posts. Candidates before applying need to go through the notification and get through with the details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee etc. Candidates who do not have enough qualification for the said posts should not apply and the board will immediately reject such applications.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 Details
Total number of vacancies – 454
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer – 300
Junior Scale – 138
Assistant Medical Officer – 16
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applicants of UPSC CMS recruitment 2018 should have qualified in MBBS examination from any govt recognized university or institution. Candidates need to refer the official notification for details info.
The maximum age limit to apply for the UPSC CMS exam is 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms of UPSC recruitment 2018.
The selection process mainly includes two rounds – computer based online test and interview. Candidates need to show their best front in both rounds in order to secure the job.
The application fee varies based on the category of the candidate. For general candidates will need to pay Rs 200/- in the name of application fee while there is no such fee for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates.
How to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Examination 2018?
- To apply for UPSC CMS exam, candidates need to first visit the official website – upsc.gov.in.
- In the official website, click on the notification link and read it for the details.
- Now, click on the application link and it will open the form in a new page.
- Fill in the details with appropriate details in specified fields.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Upload your photograph and signature if necessary.
- Review the form for any mistakes and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Starting date to apply for the UPSC recruitment – 2nd May 2018
- Last date to apply for the posts – 25th May 2018
- UPSC CMS exam date: Updated soon
|UPSC Apply Link
UPSC CMS 2016 exam
UPSC CMS means Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Medical Service Exam for employing suitable applicants. Union Public Service Commission invites UPSC CMS Application Form for filling up empty posts in medical subdivision. Qualified and eager applicants can register online for this employment exam by surrender an application form on or before final date. Total information about this advert has been given below on this web page. Stay linked with us for obtaining immediate details about UPSC CMS 2016 Application Form though this page. Candidates, who desire obtain employed in government sector association in medical field, must register in online.
UPSC CMS Notification 2016 Application Form Exam dates Syllabus
Medical forces are a significant division of administration organizations. This department is just as vital as managerial affairs, revenue, engineering or any previous service. Each department or functionary of the government needs medical forces. In India the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is a main employment organization for the government conducts Combined Medical Exam (CMS) for staffing of medical workers in government association and forces.
Details of UPSC CMS Exam
Name of the Conducting Body: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Service
Job and Designation details:
- Assistant Divisional Medical-Officer in Railway – 600 posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordinance Factory – 46 posts
- Junior Scale post in Central Health Service – 250 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi & North Delhi Municipal Corporation – 97 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 16 posts
Official website: www.upsconline.nic.in or www.upsc.gov.in
Type of the jobs: Government jobs 2016
- An MBBS degree from an MCI documented college in India.
- Candidates attending for concluding year MBBS examination are also entitled to apply.
- Selected candidates of the written examination are necessary to surrender evidence of passing the written and practical examination of last MBBS exam along with their application form.
- A candidate so far to entire required rotating internship is suitable for admission though he will be chosen only after finishing internship.
Who Can Apply For This UPSC CMS Exam?
- Applicants from India/Bhutan and Nepal can register for the exam.
- Refugees from Tibet who have established in the country before 01.01.1962.
- Applicants of India source who have travel from countries like Pakistan, Sri lanka, Burma and East African counties consisting of Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Zaire with meaning of settling down in India.\
Candidates should be 18-32 years for UPSC CMS Recruitment. Reservation and recreation to the reserved category applicants will be provided as per rules government. of India. SC/ ST applicants will be provided five years relaxation and OBC applicants will be given three years relaxation.
- The applicants are necessary to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) also by depositing the cash in any division of SBI by cash or by using net banking service of State Bank of India or State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur or State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- For SC/ST/Female/PH applicants who are exempt from payment of fee.
The UPSC exam was conducted on 12th June 2016, All over India examination for all the applicants over the state.
Online registration will starts from 5th March 2016
The last date of Online Application form 1st April 2016.
Time Period of Exam: One day
The performance on the candidates based on the written test, skill test and personality test or interview.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2016?
- Applicants are necessary to visit the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in for online registration.
- Applicants should read the guidelines correctly before applying online for part-I and part –II registration.
- Before entering the details in application form applicant should have his or her latest photograph and signature
- These scanned documents in the .jpeg format.
- Applicants should provide the valid and active email-id and mobile number given in the registration.
- Applicants check the details correctly while submitting it
- Pay the application fee before the last date.
- Save it the application form for further use.
Scheme of the Online Written Exam on UPSC CMS 2016 exam
|Name of the Subject Code (Subject Code)||Number of objective type questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Computer Based Test
Interview or Personality test
Paper Pattern and Syllabus of UPSC CMS 2016 Exam
The applicants will take the written examination in two papers, every paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Every paper will be of two hours duration.
For Paper I
- General Ability – 30 questions
- General Medicine – 70 questions
- Paediatrics – 20 questions
Total – 120 questions
Maximum Marks – 250
- Surgery – 40 questions
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics – 40 questions
- Preventive & Social medicine – 40 questions
Total – 120 questions
Maximum Marks – 250
Penalty for Incorrect Answers:
There will be fine for incorrect answers marked by a applicant in Multiple Choice questions provided in the every test booklet. The objective type questions will be in Hindi and English languages.
- There are 4 options for the reply to each questions printed on the OMR sheet means Optical Marker Reader.
- For every question for a mistake answer has given by the applicant, 1/3 marks assigned to that queries will be deducted.
- If a query is left point blank by the applicant means no answer is given by him or her there will be no fine that questions
- If an applicant will give a more than one answer it will be treated as the wrong answer.
UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket or Admit card 2016
The union Public Commission will released the admit cards for CMS exam on the official website on or before the three weeks of the examination date.
Note: If any doubt about the exam contacts the Telephone number 011-23385271 or 011-23381125 or 011- 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
Important Links :