Apply now for 81 Posts in Ministry of Defence, Health & Labour under UPSC Recruitment 2018 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced that it has released a job notification to recruit 81 candidates for various posts and departments through Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Ministry of Labour and Employment. The interested and skilled candidates can go through the official notification for all the important details. Job aspirants can go through the below article to know the further details such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, pay scale, salary range etc about the recruitment process.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 for 81 various posts Details
Name of the Organisation: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Posts: Various Posts through Ministry of Defence, Health & Labour
Total Number of Vacancies: 81
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.upsc.nic.in
Total Number of Vacancies
Ministry of Defence:
- Assistant Engineers: 3 Posts
- Deputy Architects: 7 Posts
- Principal Design Officer (Electrical): 1 Post
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare:
- Refrigeration Engineer: 1 Post
Ministry of Labour and Employment:
- Deputy Director (Safety) (Civil): 1 Post
Directorate General Factory Advice Service& Labour Institute:
- Additional Assistant Director (Safety): 1 Post
Directorate General of Mines Safety, Ministry of Labour and Employment:
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical): 23 Posts
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mining): 44 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualifications will vary for the aspirants for each post. Candidates need to complete their degree in engineering from the respective field from a recognized university or board with minimum pass percentage.
The male candidates belonging to the OBC and General Category need to pay an application fee of Rs.25 either online or offline at SBI bank. Women and all SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from paying the application fee as per the official notification.
After completion of the selection process, the candidates who have got selected will be given impressive salaries based on the post.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018 for 81 various Posts?
Candidates are requested to follow the below instructions to apply for the 81 vacant posts under UPSC Recruitment 2018.
>First, go through the official website that is www.upsc.nic.in
>Home Page will be displayed on the screen
>Search for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 for 81 Posts in Ministry of Defence, Health & Labour
>Click on the respective link for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 for 81 Posts through Ministry of Defence, Health & Labour
>Go through the official notification clearly
>Enter all the details such as educational qualifications, name, date of birth etc as per the government id proofs.
>Click on the submit button
>Pay the online application fee through net banking, credit card, debit card etc
>Click on the submit button
>Download the application form and take the print out of it for the future reference
- Last date for submission of application: November 1, 2018
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: November 2, 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Apply Online www.upsconline.nic.in : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has freshly released employment announcement with advert no. Advt No 5/2016 about the 104 free posts obtainable for different posts. All concerned applicants have to refer the UPSC Examiner announcement 2016 to recognize the eligibility criterion to register online. Candidates are advice to surrender the UPSC Examiner Online Application form on before last date 31st March 2016. This is the good chance for applicants who looking for recent govt jobs in India. For other details about this UPSC Notification Recruitment 2016 like necessary educational qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, pay scale, etc, so stay the official website www.upsc.gov.in. The UPSC Recruitment 2016 can register the application form by online link accessible at official website. You can follow the below details to identify the complete UPSC Manager Vacancies.
Details of UPSC Manager Vacancies
Name of the organization: Union public service commission
Official website: www.upsconline.nic.in or www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the Job role: Various posts
Number of posts: 104
Job type: Central Govt job
Job location: India
Post wise details:
- Economic Officer: 01 Post
- Examiner: 58 Posts
- Manager (Mail Motor Service): 08 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Engineering): 04 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Gentex): 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Military Explosives): 02 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Orthopedics): 14 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Obst. & Gynae): 04 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): 02 Posts
- Assistant Directors (Hindi Typing and Hindi Stenography): 04 Posts
- Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence): 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Electronics): 02 Posts
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Technical): 01 Post
- Lecturer in Mathematics: 01 Post
- Lecturer in English: 01 Post
Applicants should qualify the Post Graduation Degree or engineering degree in applicable of the post from the documented college or institute.
- For Examiner : 30 years
- For Manager : 35 years
- Age recreation is appropriate for SC/ST/PH/OBC applicants
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women applicants of any community.
- No “fee exemption” is obtainable to OBC male applicants and they are necessary to pay the full arranged fee.
- For all types of candidates can pay Rs. 25/-
- Rs. 15,600-39,100/- (Pay Band-3) plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- for Managers, Senior Scientific Officers, Assistant Directors, Assistant Executive Engineers, and Lecturers Positions
- Rs. 15,600-39,100/- (Pay Band-3) plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- for Specialists, Deputy Mineral Economist Position
- Rs. 9,300-34,800/- (Pay Band-2) plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/- for Economic Officer, Examiner of Trade Marks & Geographical Indications, Assistant Director (Technical) Position
How to apply?
Candidates can apply the online application form on or before the last date. You can enter the required details without the mistake. Save the application form for the further use.
Final Date for Submission Online Application Form: 31st March 2016
Important Links :
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
Leave a Reply