Current Affairs 03rd April 2016
Current Affairs is the important topic of any competitive examination. Aspirants attempting various competitive examinations like SSC, Civils, RRBs, IBPS and other examinations must be through with General awareness / GK Sections. The Examinations today making stress on GK Bits to find out the candidate’s news fallowing abilities. And also we recommend the aspirants to prepare Current affairs to get good score in the examinations. Yearly number of aspirants attempting the competitive examinations was increasing. Hence competitive spirit is required to achieve success in various competitive examinations. Here we are updating the daily current affairs on our page for aspirants clashing with Competitive examinations.
Current Affairs 03rd April 2016
Three Indian Scientists were elected as Fellows of the Royal Society
- Three Indian Scientist have been chosen as the as Fellows of The Royal Society, a chief logical foundation of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. Their names had showed up on the rundown of 50 new colleagues and 10 new Foreign Members declared by the Royal Society.
- Ramanujan Hegde: Currently he works at MRC Laboratory of Microbiology, UK. His logical research principally manages people’s comprehension of how recently made proteins are restricted accurately inside cells. Connected mathematician
- Physicist Sriram Ramaswamy: He is teacher in Bengaluru based Indian Institute of Science (IISc). He is additionally Director of TIFR Center for Interdisciplinary Sciences, Hyderabad. He essentially takes a shot at two wide territories: non-living impersonations of self-drive and aggregate development of self-moved (“dynamic”) matter through liquids. Natural chemist
- Lakshminarayanan Mahadevan: He is graduate of IIT-Madras. His exploratory work manages understanding geometrical and dynamical examples of shape and stream in organic and physical matter.
Indian Railways ink MoU with Haryana and Punjab to plant trees nearby Railway Track
- The Union Ministry of Railways and Forest Department of Haryana and Punjab have inked Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for estate of trees close by Railway Track on Railway Land Boundary.
- The MoU clears route for planting around 5 lakh trees close by Railway Track on Railway Land Boundary before Monsoon Season.
Indian American Harmeet Kaur Dhillon chose to key Republican position
- An Indian American Sikh lady Harmeet Kaur Dhillon (47) from California was chosen to an imperative position in the Republican Party at the United States national level.
- She was chosen as the most current national board of trustees lady, a key position of the Republican National Committee. Preceding this, she was bad habit director of the California GOP.
Andhra Pradesh Government dispatches Chandranna Bima Yojana
- Andhra Pradesh Government has propelled Chandranna Bima Yojana, a protection plan for the average workers individuals. The plan was dispatched by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on the event of May Day in Vijayawada.
- Any safeguarded laborer who meets an incidental demise and lasting handicap will be paid 5 lakh rupees. Any guaranteed specialist who endures halfway handicap will be paid 3 lakh rupees. Under it, around 1.5 crore specialists of the state will be secured.
- She was the primary lady chose to this position of bad habit seat of the California Republican Party.