Current Affairs 05th May 2016
Candidates preparing for competitive examinations were searching for the Current Affairs/ GK Bits. Hence to support the aspirants we are here with the useful information. Here we are providing the General Awareness / GK Bits for the aspirants. Competitors must have strong awareness on GA to crack any of the examination. Having knowledge in GK will help to increase the score in the examination. So, we advise aspirants to watch the daily current affairs on our page to get good rank.
Current Affairs 05th May 2016
Union Cabinet affirms India-UAE money swap assention
- The Union Cabinet has given its ex-post facto endorsement for the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Central Bank of United Arab Emirates (UAE) on co-operation concerning money swap assention.
- Choice in such manner was taken at the Union Cabinet Meeting led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi. The Agreement was marked in February, 2016 amid the official state visit of Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan to India.
Andhra Pradesh Harita-Priya Agriculture Project wins 2016 WSIS Prize
- Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Project has won the prestigious World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) 2016 prize in the e-Agriculture classification.
- Harita-Priya (Harmonized Information of Agriculture, Revenue and Irrigation for a Transformation Agenda – Precision Technology for Agriculture) Project is intended to gather certain atmosphere information from homesteads and give ranchers customized data through SMS.
Union Cabinet offers gesture to India-EU concession to S&T collaboration
- The Union Cabinet has given its endorsement to the re-established Agreement for Scientific and Technological Cooperation with European Union (EU) for another time of 5 years.
- Choice in such manner was taken by Union Cabinet Meeting led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi. The understanding will be reflectively powerful from 17 May 2015 until 2020.
Radha Binod Barman assumed control as Chairperson of National Statistical Commission
- Prestigious analyst Dr Radha Binod Barman assumed control as the low maintenance Chairperson in the National Statistical Commission (NSC).
- Furthermore, Professor Rahul Mukherjee, Professor S. Mahendra Dev, Dr Rajiv Mehta and Dr Manoj Panda additionally assumed control as other low maintenance individuals from the commission.
President Pranab Mukherjee presents 63rd National Film Awards 2015 on 4th May
- President Pranab Mukherjee has presented 63rd National Film Awards for the year 2015 in different classes at the capacity held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Legendry actor Manoj Kumar was presented 2015 Dada Saheb Phalke Award, most astounding authority acknowledgment (grant) in Indian silver screen.
- Baahubali: The Beginning (Tamil, Telugu film) coordinated by S. S. Rajamouli was gave with the Best component film recompense. Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Hindi) directed by Kabir Khan was granted as the Best Popular film giving wholesome enjoyment.
Union Cabinet informed IT assention marked amongst India and Qatar
- The Union Cabinet has notified of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for advancing two-sided collaboration in the field of Information Communication Technology (ICT).
- Choice in such manner was taken by the Union Cabinet Meeting led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi.