Current Affairs 26th April 2016
Current affairs is the important topic for all competitive examinations. All the competitors participating in IBPS and various other examinations must prepare GK/ GA or Current affairs to get the best score. Hence for the aspirants striving hard to get succeeded we are facilitating the daily current affairs on our page.
Current Affairs 26th April 2016
Union Government constitutes Ashok Dalwai board of trustees for multiplying ranchers’ pay by 2022
- The Union Government has as of late constituted 8-part between clerical advisory group to set up a plan for multiplying ranchers’ pay by 2022.
- The board of trustees will be going by Ashok Dalwai, Additional secretary at the Union Agriculture Ministry and is required to present the report in two months.
- Its individuals will incorporate authorities from Agriculture and Food Ministries, specialists from the Delhi-based National Council of Applied Economic Research and National Institute of Agricultural Economics and Policy Research.
26 April: World Intellectual Property Day
- Consistently World Intellectual Property Day (WIPD) is being seen on 26 April to highlight significance of licensed innovation rights (licenses, trademarks, mechanical outlines, copyright) in empowering advancement and imagination. 2016 Theme: “Advanced Creativity: Culture Reimagined”.
- The topic tries to investigate the eventual fate of society in the computerized age keeping in mind the end goal to answer addresses how we make it, how we get to it, how we fund it identified with it.
- It likewise highlights the significance of an adjusted and adaptable protected innovation framework so as to guarantee that those working in the inventive area and specialists are appropriately paid for their work, with the goal that they can continue making.
- To stamp this day, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) composes diverse occasions and exercises together with different government offices, non-government associations (NGOs), group gatherings and people.
India to host 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championships
- India is going to have the 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championships in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It was reported by the Judo Federation of India (JFI).
- The declaration came after the Commonwealth Judo Congress assigned the Championships to India at its meeting held at Port Elizabeth in South Africa. This will be the first occasion when that Commonwealth Judo Championships will be held in India.
- However the Championsips dates are yet to be concluded. In addition, India will likewise have the tenth Asian Cadet Judo Championships and the seventeenth Asian Junior Judo Championships from September sixth to twelfth, 2016 at the Rajiv Gandhi Indoor Stadium, Kadvanthaa in Kerala.
Mahindra turns out to be first Indian organization to sign EP100 vitality profitability crusade
- Indian vehicles monster Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. has turned into the principal Indian organization to agree to “EP100”, a worldwide vitality profitability crusade.
- By going along with this crusade, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd has resolved to twofold their vitality efficiency by 2030, which is a center prerequisite for any business marking on to the battle.
- With this Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd will work with the world’s most powerful organizations in setting responsibilities to twofold their vitality profitability and boost the financial yield from every unit of vitality utilized.
Indian rower Dattu Bhokanal meets all requirements for Rio Olympics
- Indian rower Dattu Baban Bhokanal met all requirements for the 2016 Rio Olympics booked to be held in August 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- He qualified Rio Olympics subsequent to winning a silver decoration in the men’s single sculls occasion at the FISA Asian and Oceania Olympic Qualification Regatta held at Chung-ju in South Korea. He timed 7 minutes, 7.63 seconds in the 2 km course to complete second.
- South Korea’s Dongyong Kim won the gold award subsequent to completing the race in 07 minutes, 5.13 seconds. At present, Dattu Bhokanal trains at the Army Rowing Node (ARN) in Pune, Maharashtra.
- He will be the solitary Indian rower joining in Rio Games. India to have 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championships