How to Crack IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam
Hi Friends! Hope you all are busy with IBPS CWE Preparation. Today we deliberately came before you to inform the IBPS CWE Clerk Prelims best tips to you keeping in mind to clear the examination. As we know there is heavy competition for IBPS Clerk Examination, all the competitors must strive hard to clear the examination. Hard work is the key to success. Hence for the friends facing IBPS Clerk CWE Exam , we decided to furnish the IBPS section-wise tips. By fallowing the tips it will be helpful for you to clear the examination easily. The IBPS Preliminary examinations have already been started. Now, It’s time to focus more.
Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2015
The Preliminary Clerk examination will be conducted for a total of 100 Marks. The duration of the exam is 1 hour. Hence candidates must accurate enough to solve 100 questions in an hour. There will be 3 main sections in IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination, English Language for 30 Marks, and Quantitative Aptitude for 35 marks and Reasoning for 35 marks. Candidates must get the subject-wise cut off marks and also overall cut off marks to clear the IBPS Clerk Tier – I Examination. Candidates those who have cleared will only be guided for IBPS Clerk Tier – II Examination. Hence all the applicants must focus on solving the problems accurately in given span of time.
All the candidates attempting the IBPS Exams must aware of negative marking in the examination. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong option selected, which can also spoil your rank. Hence all the candidates must clearly check before opting the answer. The answers will be given in more confusing manner in the examination. Hence candidates have to check twice to get rid of negative marking in the exam.
How to get section-wise Cut-Off marks in IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam
- To qualify in the examination it is must to score the section-wise cut off marks. But make a clear strategy of what to attempt first. If you chose to attempt the tough one at starting you will not get time to solve the remaining questions. It is most important to start with the easiest section first.
- It is most important to be accurate in the exam. Hence it is most important be fast since from the question 1.
- First decide which section to be covered. The section which you are very comfortable can be attempted first. Then the accuracy will be maintained throughout the exam.
- Bring up the confidence levels by selecting the easiest level first. The English section would be most time saving one and you can attempt it first to save some time in the exam. By saving time also the confidence level will increase and also it will not affect the entire session of the exam.
Section-wise questions that you can fallow to clear IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination
English is the most easiest part of the IBPS Preliminary Examination. Most of the people starts their test by selecting English first. To improve the accuracy level in the exam, just consider the fallowing order.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze test
- Spotting the Error
- Sentence Improvement
- Reading Comprehension
Reasoning is the scoring section of IBPS Preliminary examination. Consider the fallowing order to clear the reasoning section.
- Miscellaneous questions
- Input/ Output
- Seating Arrangement/ Puzzle
Note ** The reasoning section is time taking. That’s why don’t attempt to start with this section first.
Quantitative Aptitude is the time taking section though it is scoring. It is not advisable to choose the QA section first. Check the order in which you can solve the questions in IBPS Prelims. So that the time will be saved:
- Quadratic Equation
- Data Interpretation– Questions on Data Interpretation are usually scoring, But some of the DI problems will leads to much delay. Don’t waste time on problems which are not coming. Move on to the next.
- Number series – If you are not getting solution just pass on to the next question. You can check the unsolvable questions at the end of the exam.
- Miscellaneous questions –Profit & Loss, Average, Time & Work, etc.
Time Management in IBPS Clerical Preliminary Examination
All the competitors must solve the 3 sections within a span of 1 hour. So Candidates must concentrate on time. Here are the best tips to time management in IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination.
Time Management for Each Section in IBPS Examination
Important Tips for IBPS PO Clerk Exam
- The most easiest tip in IBPS Clerk V preliminary examination is, first attempt the easy questions. Later move on to the tough questions.
- During the most recent one week, you ought to concentrate just on the practice sessions. Practice the 1 hour IBPS PO V Prelim Mock Test, which will help you to enhance speed and accuracy.
- You will be in a protected zone if you can bring 10 to 15 marks in every segment in addition to general 45-50 questions to get into Phase II.
- Every question needs a sure time to be tackled; the question to time proportion in the IBPS Clerk V Prelim Exam is under 1. Therefore, skirt constantly reading questions and do them later when you are certain that you have endeavored the greatest number of simple and scoring questions as you could have.
- Time Management is critical for the Prelims. To ace you’re timing aptitudes make an objective time and accomplish it.