Current Affairs 27th April 2016
Current Affairs is the most important topic for any of the competitive examinations like RRB, IBPS, and various other examinations. Aspirants who are having strong grip on GK will have the chance to crack the heavy competition. Also GA / GK is the most scoring part of any competitive examination. For the aspirants clashing with competition here we are uploading the current affairs on regular basis.
Current Affairs 27th April 2016
Heart of Asia meeting starts in New Delhi
- The Heart of Asia (HoA) meeting started in New Delhi with the goal of conveying peace and strength to Afghanistan.
- The gathering was gone to by authorities of various nations and is prone to ponder on a large group of issues like battling test of fanaticism and terrorism.
Union Railway Ministry to set up Rs 1 lakh crore Rashtriya Rail Sanraksha Kosh
- The Union Railway Ministry has chosen to make a 1 lakh crore rupees wellbeing reserve named Rashtriya Rail Sanraksha Kosh to fortify security measures on the rail system to avert mishaps.
- It was declared by Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu in the Lok Sabha while answering to an open deliberation on Demands for Grants for Railways for 2016-17. In such manner Union Railway Ministry has sent a proposition to the Union Finance Ministry for endorsement.
Shyam Benegal Committee Recommendations on the working of Censor Board
- The Shyam Benegal headed council constituted by the Union Information and Broadcasting (I&B) Ministry has presented its report to Union I&B priest Arun Jaitley.
- The advisory group was tasked to look comprehensively into the working of the control board and redo the film accreditation subtleties by Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC).
Union Tourism Ministry dispatches NMA’s NOAPS web entrance
- Union Tourism Ministry has dispatched National Monuments Authority Web Portal called NOC Online Application and Processing System (NOAPS).
- The web gateway will give single window freedom to candidates to get no-complaint authentications (NoC) inside six working days for development related works close to the 3,686 ensured landmarks in the nation.
- Under the present principles, hundred meters region around the landmark is a denied zone. While the region between 100 to 300 meters is directed zone for which no-complaint declaration is required for development related works. As far as possible for benefiting NoC was 90 days.
IIT researcher K Ashok Kumar wins International Plant Nutrition Scholar Award
- K Ashok Kumar, an exploration sustenance engineer researcher from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has won the prestigious 2016 International Plant Nutrition Scholar Award (IPNSA).
- He was presented with this recompense for his exploration on nourishment administration of rice-chickpea generation framework in literate soil. He has a place with the sustenance building division of the IIT Kharagpur and as of now is seeking after his PhD on nourishment administration of rice-chickpea generation framework in laterite
- His examination will help the use of natural compost in appropriate sum and timing to the rice crop which will thusly expand the yield by 10 for each penny when contrasted with utilization of customary engineered manures.
- His examination additionally highlights the natural fertiliser application to enhance the dietary and cooking nature of rice grain and concoction and organic properties of the corrosive lateritic soil.
Riyad Mahrez turns out to be first African footballer to win PFA Player of the Year
- Riyad Mahrez (Algerian starting point) turned into the main African footballer to win the Professional Footballers Association’s (PFA) Player of the Year recompense.
- He was introduced the honour for the 2015–16 season at the Professional Footballers’ Association recompenses function sorted out in London. With this, Mahrez likewise turned into the second non-European, after Luis Suarez (Uruguayan striker) to win this prestigious grant in the game of Football.
- Other than Dele Alli FC midfielder Tottenham Hotspur was named as the Young Player of the Year for the 2015–16 seasons.